IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

finally got back under 90 today :) 89 on a par72. although i had 3 double bogeys, a triple bogey, and a quadruple bogey (EW!). 3 birdies to go along with it (most ever in one round).

In my stand Bag:

R7 Superquad 10.5* Fujikura REAX 65-S
Hi-Bore XLS 19* Hybrid Dynamic Gold S300
MP-60 4 thru PW Dynamic Gold S300 .588 REG 54* SW Vokey 58* LWSTX Greeny IV putter

Even par 72

3 birdies and 3 bogeys with 32 putts

It was a very disappointing round considering how well I was striking the ball. I made one 15 foot birdie putt and a few nice 4-6 footers for par, but overall my short game was pathetic. 2 of my birdies were 2 putts.

77 today, 38/39. Missed some very crucial putts, but birdied the hardest hole in the province :). Got 3 birdies today but missed alot of par and birdie putts. Club champ tomorrow and im goin in hot!
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Shot a 39 for nine holes today. Would of liked to play 18 but my wrist has been hurting lately and I don't want it too bad for tryouts. Anyways, I missed a seven footer for birdy on the last hole because my phone rang in the middle of my stroke and made me blow the putt by by several feet. Ended up three putting on that hole and yelling at the caller who screwed me over.
In the Bag
Driver: FT-3 Fusion Driver
Fairway Woods: FT-3 Fusion 5 Wood
Hybrids: FT Fusion Hybrid
Irons: ZB Forged 4-PWWedges: X-Tour (52,56,60)Putter: Rossa Daytona 1

I shot a 73 (even par) today. 2 bogeys, 2 birdies, 100000 pars.
In my bag:
Driver: : D2 8.5°
fairway wood: 906 15°
Hybrid: 585H 19°
Irons: 4-PW 695MBWedges: 52° 56° & 60° CG12Putter: Bettinardi C-Series (Carbon Steel)Ball: Pro V1x

I shot a 73 (even par) today. 2 bogeys, 2 birdies, 100000 pars.

That's good shooting. Nothing wrong with a bunch of pars.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Well, I took my game on the road, and did pretty alright. Played at La Purisima, shot a 3over 75. Double-bogeyed the 17th hole. That really burned my ass. Quite a picturesque, but difficult course. They've held US Open Sectional Qualifiers and Q School Qualifiers there. 7105 yards and 75.6/143 from the back tees. I'd have liked to not doubled that hole, but, I guess I'll take the score. Pretty tough track.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Shot a 37 today (one over par) for nine holes. Don't want to make the wrist any worse than it already is.
In the Bag

76 while hitting only 4 greens. either a great day chipping or horrible day ball striking depending on perspective.

What's in the bag:

Driver: Adams 9064LS (project RIP Shaft) 9.5 degree
3 Wood: Titleist 909R 14.5 degree
Hybrid 3-iron: 19 degree Tour Professional (bent to 18 degrees)Hybrid 4-iron: 21 degree Tour ProfessionalIrons: Tour X-20 5-PW Project X 6.0 shaftsGap Wedge: Mizuno MP10 52.08 Sand Wedge: Mizuno MP10 58.10 Lob Wedge: Nike 62.06

82. Everything, overall was just pretty damn solid. Nothing was great, nothing was horrible. No birdies, just a boatload of pars and bogeys. Overall, probably my best round ever because there was no major flaw in it.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Shot 68 (-4) today in the first round of my club's President's Cup. I am in the lead by 2 shots. Played really well. Birdied both par fives on the front and eagled both par fives on the back so I played the par 5's six under. Only bogeyed two holes so I was solid but not spectacular on the other holes. The reason I haven't posted much this summer is because I have put a ton of time and work into my golf game, and with a family that means something else has to give, computer and TV time. But its starting to really pay off as my scoring average for my last 10 rounds is 71.8.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Alright, I am not the top contender for my club championship, but today was the first round and i absolutly bombed one infront of everyone on the 1st hole to gain some oo's and ahhh's. After paring 1 and birdieing 2 i was -1 after 3 and was actually the talk of the tournament juniors thinking I would be a top contender. Im +3 after 7 and in second place. 8th hole, I totally blew up! I hit 2 balls off the tee and in total taking a 12. Ninth hole i hit the clubhouse twice and take an 8. I lost confidence completely, gave up and didnt even try. I finished the day with a 99. Please dont even ask how I managed that. I totally lost it and went balastic. The 12 just totally threw me off my game and i havnt shot a 99 in 4 years. Im so upset and disappointed right now in myself. Furthermore, i lost my lob wedge on the 9th hole so i couldnt make any good pitch shots with a stupid f***ing pitching wedge. DAMNIT! I feel so embarassed.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

95, good for me (recently returned after 30 year sabbatical) but could have been better if my putting was on.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

84 - 38 on the front and then lost my game for 4 holes and ended up with a 46 on the back. Oh well....always next week to try a front and back solid round :D
What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

Shot a 49 at a course I hadn't been to yet. Kept notes on what I did good & where I screwed up. Managed to get 3 G.I.R's...course 2 of those were the par 3's. I had 18 putts total so I am happy about that aspect, all doubles except for a 1 on one hole & a triple on the last

Had 4 too many chip shots where I just played it too softly due to being a little gunshy of overshooting the green.

Also I was using my TM R7 460 for the 1st time & usually I tend to be pretty straight off the tee. I was getting a bit of a hook which was putting my either way on the left edge of the fairways or completely off it a couple times. I picked up an 8gm weight after my rd & installed it in the nose of the club, hopefully that will fix that tiny little issue.

Other than that I am happy, sure it's not a 35 but considering where I started at 3-4 months ago & this being the 1st time on this course...I am pleased.

Shitty today.

41. Wrist started bothering me on the seventh hole and was a dull ache after that. But there were so many strokes that I could have shaved. Had three bad chips that I failed to get up and down. Had to take an unplayable on 6 so ya.
In the Bag