Sign in to follow this  
gogolfing

TST Fantasy Golf 2016

Note: This thread is 1480 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

292 posts / 23642 viewsLast Reply

Don't know if it is a bad omen or not to be high points again in the first week of the segment.
Didn't work out so well in the Winter segment, kind of like making a birdie on the first hole always seems to lead to disaster.....

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Masters lineup:
Starters - Spieth, Stenson, Rory, Oosy
Bench - Rickie, ZJ, Reed, Smylie

Good luck (this is my favorite tournament, until the US Open ;-) )

45 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Masters lineup:
Starters - Spieth, Stenson, Rory, Oosy
Bench - Rickie, ZJ, Reed, Smylie

Good luck (this is my favorite tournament, until the US Open ;-) )

I just checked, and my only player playing right now was +3 after 2 holes. Ouch. Fortunately, he was at least on my bench (Bowditch). But not an auspicious start for my team!

Congrats @Club Rat for the hot start in Spring.  My spring started like my winter too, with a somewhat dud start. Time to start crawling back into contention again, but after a few weeks of bad picks, it gets tough to keep the faith!

This may be the first time I've had points from golfers scoring three and four over par.  

Danny Willett might be one of my luckiest picks evar!  

==============================================  

btw, I changed my TST username from Volkey to Avalanche.  As in "avalanche of strokes"—a quote from Tin Cup.   

Hello all!

I just signed up and was wondering if there was a mobile app for this.  I downloaded yahoo's fantasy app and don't see the golf anywhere.  Thanks!

11 minutes ago, pumaAttack said:

Hello all!

I just signed up and was wondering if there was a mobile app for this.  I downloaded yahoo's fantasy app and don't see the golf anywhere.  Thanks!

I tried the same thing to no avail.  The mobile version of the website isn't too bad to navigate, however, especially during the tournament if you are just looking to swap players in and out of your bench.

3 hours ago, the fish said:

I tried the same thing to no avail.  The mobile version of the website isn't too bad to navigate, however, especially during the tournament if you are just looking to swap players in and out of your bench.

Ok, thanks for sharing.  Wonder why they don't have golf in their app.

Woke up early morning yesterday about an hour before the roster deadline.  I got to thinking about Bryson DeChambeau.  Didn't have him on my roster.  So I made a last minute adjustment and dumped my "C" starter Brandon Steele, and inserted DeChambeau.  After day 1 Steele is in 1st at -8.  DeChambeau is at +2, below the projected cut line.   I am a stupid.  :-P

With the rounds being delayed, I missed the deadline to switch out Bryson for Kuchar.  Round 3 is gonna be rough a man down...

Note: This thread is 1480 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!