IGNORED

PEZ SEZ-----I am back!

PEZGolf
Note: This thread is 3044 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

PEZ SEZ----I have not posted on this website for a few years.  In fact, I played almost NO golf for the last 5 years, and had almost no interest in doing so.  Prior to that, I was a true "golf enthusiast", and played a minimum of 80 rounds each year, and always belonged to a club.  I was the Publisher and Editor of my own golf magazine, "The Golf News" and a guide for tourists called "Central New York Directory For Tourists".

Well, the bad things that were happening to me and my wife have subsided or are done and over with.  I am playing golf again, and my handicap dropped from 16 to 12 to scratch.  I am reviving my publications, and are rereading some of my classic books, starting with the ones by Jack, The Haig, The Black Knight, Bobby Jones, Ben Hogan, Harry Vardon, Bernard Darwin, Robert Browning ("The History of Golf"), and Gene Sarazen.  God, it is good to be back.

I hope to contribute to these forums in an entertaining and  informative way.  Perhaps, the posts that I have already done will indicate my style and my passion for the game.  God, I LOVE GOLF, and feel like I am resurrected from the dead!

• Upvote 2

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Welcome back!

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome back!!

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

22 minutes ago, Lihu said:

Welcome back!

PEZ SEZ-----thanks! I have always enjoyed participating in these forums!

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Good to have you back. I am curious though, why do you start your posts with "PEZ SEZ----"?

We know it's you who is posting ;-)

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator

Welcome back. Two quick favors:

• Please use the return key and make paragraphs when you post.
  • Please make use of polls when you ask poll-worthy questions like "yes/no" type topics, etc.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Good to hear @PEZGolf why don't you jump in to our Fantasy Golf League...lots of fun with TST guys. 

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, gogolfing said:

Good to hear @PEZGolf why don't you jump in to our Fantasy Golf League...lots of fun with TST guys. 

Links help:

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 3044 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!