IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

I finally broke 80! 

My best holes include birdies on all par 5s, and par on all par 3s.

At Siena GC in Vegas, Nevada.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Nave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I guess I didn't even notice that I don't have the Eagle badge. I've made two eagles this year. One at Angel Park in LV and one at Bent Tree in Sunbury, OH.

• Thumbs Up 2

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

• Administrator
On 9/1/2022 at 2:47 PM, Nave said:

I finally broke 80! 

My best holes include birdies on all par 5s, and par on all par 3s.

At Siena GC in Vegas, Nevada.

You've got it! Congrats!

On 9/3/2022 at 7:06 AM, ChetlovesMer said:

I guess I didn't even notice that I don't have the Eagle badge. I've made two eagles this year. One at Angel Park in LV and one at Bent Tree in Sunbury, OH.

Hmmmmmmm. 😉

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Been away for a while since coming back from UCL injury. I have broke 80 this season. I have also had 4 eagles this season. Most recent on hole 15 at Glenross, 2 at Wyandot on hole 10 and hole 17 and 1 at Bent Tree on hole 15.

• Thumbs Up 1

Driver - Callaway Epic Flash, 3 Wood - Callaway Mavrik, 4 Hybrid - Callaway Big Bertha,

Irons - 5-AW Mavrik Pro's, Putter - Odyssey White Hot OG 1, Ball - Callaway Chrome Soft

• Administrator
On 9/7/2022 at 11:20 AM, NeilV said:

Can I have a broke 90 one please. Done on 16th July this year

Congrats!

On 9/11/2022 at 7:34 PM, Greg 504 said:

Been away for a while since coming back from UCL injury. I have broke 80 this season. I have also had 4 eagles this season. Most recent on hole 15 at Glenross, 2 at Wyandot on hole 10 and hole 17 and 1 at Bent Tree on hole 15.

Nice! Got both.

80 replaces 90 of course.

• Thumbs Up 1

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I won our Golfer of the year in 2021. I’d like to claim the tournament winner award please. 
I never realised til now there is a tournament winner award. 
Thank you 

On 9/3/2022 at 4:06 AM, ChetlovesMer said:

Angel Park in LV

Congrats! I occasionally play at Angel Park. Which course did you play there? Palm or Mountain?

Nave

15 hours ago, Nave said:

Congrats! I occasionally play at Angel Park. Which course did you play there? Palm or Mountain?

We plaid both of course. Well, technically we played all three. We played the par 3 under the lights the night we arrived in town. Then we played Palm on a Saturday and Mountain on the following Sunday. I think I preferred the Mountain. 

But I made the Eagle on the Palm.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Yesterday, I rolled an 88.  I'm no mathematician but I believe it's under 90. B-) 

Boat88.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

:tmade: Stealth HD Driver :tmade: M4 3w :tmade: Stealth+ Rescue Hybrid 2

:tmade: P790 2i UDI :tmade: P790 3i-PW :tmade: MG3 52° AW ...56° CUTTER Wedge

...and a lefty L.A.B. B2 putter. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 10/1/2022 at 11:52 AM, Nail said:

Hi I won our Golfer of the year in 2021. I’d like to claim the tournament winner award please. 
I never realised til now there is a tournament winner award. 

Congrats!

On 10/4/2022 at 9:35 PM, HankBlue said:

Yesterday, I rolled an 88.  I'm no mathematician but I believe it's under 90. B-) 

It's even under 89. 😉

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't been here for a while, but been playing and practicing regularly.

Managed to make my first Eagle on hole 3 (par 5) at Amsteldijk on the 15th of August this year, even playing the white tees (back tees). Driver off the tee ended up in perfect position so I could cut the dogleg between the trees with my 3 wood for the second shot. The ball rolled up onto the green and stopped about 2 meter next to the flag.  I've had a few opportunities for Eagle before this year, but this was the first time that the putt went in.

cheers Chris

• Administrator
14 hours ago, cdh79 said:

I haven't been here for a while, but been playing and practicing regularly.

Managed to make my first Eagle on hole 3 (par 5) at Amsteldijk on the 15th of August this year, even playing the white tees (back tees). Driver off the tee ended up in perfect position so I could cut the dogleg between the trees with my 3 wood for the second shot. The ball rolled up onto the green and stopped about 2 meter next to the flag.  I've had a few opportunities for Eagle before this year, but this was the first time that the putt went in.

Congrats! Award given.

And we hope you're around more often, now.

• 5 months later...

Managed to get the hole-in-one challenge today!

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood
Irons: :titleist: U505 (3)  :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   :titleist: SM9 54/58  
Putter: :tmade: Spider X

• Administrator

Congrats, ya big fat jerk. 😀

• Funny 2

Would like to claim awards for:

eagle - I have about 15 of them. 

Hole in one - exactly one of those. 

Tournament winner - I won the Wing Point "President's Cup" last year. It is a net match play tournament. There were 80 players. 

Thanks,

Reid

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Can I claim my broke 80 award please, broke it on Saturday. Thank you

814FC7BE-A7F3-4357-B95B-C1F41C19CE12.png

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator
On 5/1/2023 at 6:38 AM, Nail said:

Can I claim my broke 80 award please, broke it on Saturday. Thank you

814FC7BE-A7F3-4357-B95B-C1F41C19CE12.png

Congrats! All set.