IGNORED

Golf and Alcohol

Tim Williamson
Note: This thread is 969 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Alcohol and Golf  

131 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you drink when you play?

• Not at all
    • Rarely
    • Occasionally
    • Often
    • Always or nearly all the time

When I was much younger golf was something to do when we were drinking.  Now that I am a little more mature I almost never drink when I golf. Probably because I play with my son more than anyone else. My son was our designated driver after a recent day trip with a couple friends.  Even then we didn't drink until the 19th hole.  Tomorrow we are playing in a charity scramble, so there is a chance I will have a couple beers during that round.

War Eagle!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

In around '71, a friend of mine gave me $50 to write his algebra exam at Uni. 

Of course I forgot all about that, until he stopped by to remind me. I was in the building where we were writing and had just finished one of my own. and then had dropped some acid.

Didn't blink an eye. Just went on in and proceeded to pass that exam for him.

But to take a drink while golfing and possibly screw up my game, not a chance.

I sip an Italian Sports Drink out of a metal container while playing.  No sips if I make a bogey.  One sip if I make a par.  2 sips for a birdie.  Had an eagle yesterday... 3 sips.  Heaven forbid I have a hole in one!

7 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

I sip an Italian Sports Drink out of a metal container while playing.  No sips if I make a bogey.  One sip if I make a par.  2 sips for a birdie.  Had an eagle yesterday... 3 sips.  Heaven forbid I have a hole in one!

Then it's bottoms up!

My Weapons of Grass Destruction:

:titleist: TS2 10.5*;  917F2 15*;  818H1 19*;  716 AP2 4-P;  Pro V1x

:vokey: SM7's - 50.12 F, 56.14 F, 60.08 M

:odyssey: Black Series 3

:footjoy:  :oakley: 

Note: This thread is 969 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!