IGNORED

Congrats Erik Barzeski (iacas)! Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America

mvmac
Note: This thread is 2315 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Shindig said:

Congratulations Erik;  very well deserved.  The good parts of my golf game owe quite a bit to you. 

Thank you. Honestly hearing things like that means more than being on a list somewhere.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...

So I have no idea how I missed this.  Congratulations on something well deserved.  There is no doubt in my mind that I would be nowhere near as good of a golfer without your help. Not to mention how much more knowledge you've given me to understand aspects of the game I didn't even know existed.  You've given us way more than we can put into words.  I hope to get down to Erie and thank you in person some day (well and get a lesson of course). :-)

thanks for keeping us all updated on the today's rule changes - I would assume that many others like myself might otherwise be unaware of them, or at least unclear on them. Just felt like this post belongs in this thread. 

• Upvote 2

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

• Administrator
21 hours ago, Jakester23 said:

So I have no idea how I missed this.  Congratulations on something well deserved.  There is no doubt in my mind that I would be nowhere near as good of a golfer without your help. Not to mention how much more knowledge you've given me to understand aspects of the game I didn't even know existed.  You've given us way more than we can put into words.  I hope to get down to Erie and thank you in person some day (well and get a lesson of course). :-)

Thank you.

Honestly, things like this - displays of gratitude and congratulations - here and elsewhere mean more to me than being on the list itself.

I hope to meet you sometime here as well.

40 minutes ago, woodzie264 said:

thanks for keeping us all updated on the today's rule changes - I would assume that many others like myself might otherwise be unaware of them, or at least unclear on them. Just felt like this post belongs in this thread. 

I appreciate that, too. I am actually a little surprised at how quickly the discussion there died down. :-) 

• Upvote 1

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

6 minutes ago, iacas said:

I appreciate that, too. I am actually a little surprised at how quickly the discussion there died down. :-) 

As you were coming out with those posts, I thought to myself how time consuming today it must have been. I have already forwarded some of those posts, particularly the 3 mins lost ball rule, to some of my non-TST buddies who definitely need to be made aware.

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, woodzie264 said:

As you were coming out with those posts, I thought to myself how time consuming today it must have been. I have already forwarded some of those posts, particularly the 3 mins lost ball rule, to some of my non-TST buddies who definitely need to be made aware.

Tell them to JOIN. Don't just forward them stuff. :-)

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, iacas said:

Tell them to JOIN. Don't just forward them stuff. :-)

been trying for years....they're just lazy pieces of poo  :poo:  Although I am bringing one to the DC event in May

-Jonny

• 1 month later...

Just seeing this -- this is just friggin great and very well deserved -- congrats to you Erik

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

• Administrator
15 hours ago, BallStriker said:

Just seeing this -- this is just friggin great and very well deserved -- congrats to you Erik

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Just doing what I do.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Been a while since I've visited TST (sorry!), but this is great. Not been able to benefit directly (wrong side of The Pond!), but this site is a fabulous knowledge base, full of honest and informative content/discussion, and most of that is down to @iacas. It's great that you're so willing to give of what you know and have learnt via this and other outlets, for nothing.

Congratulations on the formal acknowledgment of what you do for the love of the sport and those playing it....or trying to.

Edited by misty_mountainhop

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

• 3 weeks later...

Never saw this until now either being fairly new around here. 

Didn't know we had a celeb!

Congrats Iacas...quite and achievement and honor.  That's a lot of hard work.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator

Thank you, @misty_mountainhop and @Typhoon92. I appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, big time congrats! :banana:

My Weapons of Grass Destruction:

:titleist: TS2 10.5*;  917F2 15*;  818H1 19*;  716 AP2 4-P;  Pro V1x

:vokey: SM7's - 50.12 F, 56.14 F, 60.08 M

:odyssey: Black Series 3

:footjoy:  :oakley: 

Wow! That's pretty cool!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Administrator
On 8/20/2017 at 2:03 AM, paperclip said:

Wow, big time congrats! :banana:

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

Wow! That's pretty cool!

Yes, it's been nice to have the recognition. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Dude, that's awesome!!!

Hopefully you don't get too big now...I'm planning on scheduling a dual lesson with you prob in November or December lol

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

• Administrator

Thanks Ryan @Slice of Life. And no, my wife and daughter will see to that. ;-)

Note: This thread is 2315 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!