IGNORED

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge November 2016

iacas
Note: This thread is 2673 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

11/2- video at range. good focus on elements from last lesson (backswing, left wrist, slow swings and review vid). Will be back tomorrow, as my motions can be improved- now that I've digested more. The review at the course is tough with the lighting and size of playback screen. Another warm day tomorrow so can't go to waste. If I can't make it out, I'll submit today's video, but it really wasn't great improvement. 

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

11/3 worked on my grip and stance.Grip, making sure it is my fingers and not my palms. Stance,  trying to be more up right, standing taller and not rounding shoulders

11/3-15 minutes of chip/pitch practice in the yard. Focused on the pivot moving the club.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

11/03 - grip, stance, tempo w/9i. I will be playing 9 holes tomorrow afternoon. I've been struggling last two outings with thinning the ball. Focus will be steady head and low point control.

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

• Administrator

Worked on my swing between lessons today.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

11/3- Got to range. Made video for submission. Slow swings with review between several balls. Will try to upload to youtube/swing thread tomorrow. Grip and flat left wrist was the focus.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

11/3: Front yard with lob wedge. Slow-motion backswing drill for 5 minutes, focusing on hip turn. Took a short break then hit about 20 shots with a 3/4 swing, same focus.

Jake
"If you need to carry a water hazard, take one extra club or two extra balls." - Unknown (to me)

My Swing | Course Vlogs | Favorite Post | Roamin' for life. (MCATDT)

11/04 - kettle bell swings for balanced weight shift reinforcement. 

Grip, stance, steady head, balanced weight shift x 5 mins with SW.

will play 9 holes this evening after work if day light permits.

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

• Administrator

11/04: putted in the downstairs basement while listening to a podcast for about 30 minutes.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

11/4 pitching and chipping work into the net after work.

Edited by tosob
added date

11/4:  Late night at the kids' school, but managed to get 10-15 minutes in when we got home. 5 minutes doing wall drill, focus on hip turn and no sway back. 10 minutes putting - short, straight putts, focusing on hitting my line.

Jake
"If you need to carry a water hazard, take one extra club or two extra balls." - Unknown (to me)

My Swing | Course Vlogs | Favorite Post | Roamin' for life. (MCATDT)

Walked 18 today. 17 actually. I got tired of following the "date golfers" and put down a bogey on 18. Shot +10 with no doubles. 

P.s. Forgot my Game Golf at home. :cry:

• Upvote 1

- Shane

• Administrator

11/05: Practiced downtown between lessons.

11/5- range for 1hr. Grip, backswing, flat left wrist. All clubs with slow swings and then soft-ish full swings. No video today but lots of stops and visual checks

My Swing

Note: This thread is 2673 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!