IGNORED

Tittle X - Affordable Golf Simulator/Trainer

iacas
Note: This thread is 1221 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

10 minutes ago, Fsgolfer said:

I believe you download an app from the App Store or google play or their website.  Not sure if there is a pc program

I just went and looked at the kickstarter page and found this: 

2. Install the Tittle X app and run the e6Golf program on your PC.
First, download the Tittle X app from Google Play or Apple App Store and install on your smartphone. After starting the e6Golf program on your PC, launching the Tittle X app automatically connects the Tittle X device, the smartphone and the PC. The smartphone must support Bluetooth 4.0 or higher and Bluetooth must be enabled. The smartphone and the PC must be on the same WiFi network. 

Somehow we have to get the e6Golf program downloaded to our PC.

From the trugolf site https://trugolf.com/news/ulike-creative-launch-kickstarter-campaign-tittle-x/

The industry leading golf simulator software provider, TruGolf Inc., recognized the potential of Tittle X in bringing simulated golf experience to the mainstream consumer market and collaborated with ULike to produce Tittle X Golf Simulator TruGolf E6 Cloud Edition. With the launch of E6 Cloud, TruGolf makes it possible to enjoy a professional grade golf simulator at only $25/month.

For the upcoming Kickstarter campaign, TruGolf will offer five free courses for every Tittle X device purchased. And ULike will “throw in” a free Tittle X device for every $299 E6 Cloud 15-course pack annual subscription. ULike also offers an optional swing stick that feels like a golf club but is short enough to swing in an indoor space with low ceiling

I'm confused with the $25/month on one hand and the "five free couses for every Tittle X purchased [during the Kickstarter campaign].

My read is that we get the five free courses with no $25/mo charge because we bought it during the Kickstarter campaign.  We will see...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, No Mulligans said:

My read is that we get the five free courses with no $25/mo charge because we bought it during the Kickstarter campaign.  We will see...

I think it's you pay $25/month no matter what. Courses usually cost extra money.  So it's $25/month + 5 or so free courses + how ever many other courses you want to buy.

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

I'm searching for information.  Found this:

The E6Golf software is custom-made to offer all these experiences…and more. So, starting October 1, 2016, E6Golf will introduce E6 Cloud, a premium subscription service for both residential and commercial customers.

As an example, you can think of E6 software as cable TV and E6 Cloud as HBO. If you have E6Golf 1.6, you can add on E6 Cloud and get an all-new lineup of exciting, non-traditional games you won’t find anywhere else. For the upcoming season, here’s what you’ll get

And this is what I bought and the cost of the software (below).  Sinking feeling... For $99 it doesn't make sense that I get $1,850 software.  For now, I'm standing on the sidelines and waiting to see how this all works out.

Tittle offer.PNG

e6 software.PNG

3 minutes ago, No Mulligans said:

I'm searching for information.  Found this:

And this is what I bought and the cost of the software.  Sinking feeling...

Tittle offer.PNG

e6 software.PNG

This is why I was hesitant to purchase it. I hope it turns out to not be this way though. 

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

E6 is a simulator option for sky trak also.  Available only as a yearly lease for $299 for 15 courses.   I would be surprised if e6 gives away play on five courses for no additional fee   For everyone that bought this it would be a great deal but that is not their business model to date.

So, wait, there's really no way to use this as a simulator without buying separate software? I really hope that's not true and there's an update coming.

EDIT: I found a link to this on their website: https://e6golf.com/tittle/. Maybe give that a try? It looks like you get a code to download the software.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Hi All,

You should soon be receiving your Tittle X Golf Simulator hardware (some of you may have already received it). You'll also soon receive an email from TruGolf which will include their verification code and information on downloading their simulator software.

I got this yesterday from Tittle, so hopefully I get mine soon. I was under the impression that the 5 courses are free with the tittleX purchase no matter what.

There is also this, 

https://www.tittlegolf.com/collections/frontpage/products/copy-of-tittle-x-golf-simulator-e6golf-5-course-with-swing-stick-premium-pack-pre-order

It doesn't mention anything about a monthly fee for the software.

21 hours ago, No Mulligans said:

I received mine today.  The club with the black end is about the weight of a regular iron and has a clicking thing that happens when you swing (maybe like one of those Haney Speed Stik things?).  The one with the round black and orange head is really, really light in weight (not sure what it's for, maybe putting).

20170302_140058.jpg

The orange one is something they put together for kids. They included it as a bonus. Glad to see one finally delivered. Hurry up and try it out and report back!!! Mine will probably arrive after I've left on vacation. Dammit.

20 hours ago, No Mulligans said:

I was just looking at what I got and there isn't any software or directions to download software.  Maybe that is coming with a separate shipment.

https://e6golf.com/tittle/

I am going to be royally pissed if I have to shell out $300 a year to use this thing. That was definitely NOT in the Kickstarter pitch!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Just went back to the Kickstarter page. They make numerous references to the 5 FREE COURSES included with your pledge...

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

For those who have this already,

Under Practice Range, are you having trouble registering the swings? I took one shot and no matter how many swings I take it doesnt register a swing.

And for the times it does register, it's always a nice draw

WITB: Titleist 975D, Mizuno T-Zoid Pro 5i,7i,9i, Mizuno Black Ox Raw 56* SW, Ping Anser 3 lives in a TourTrek Sunday Carry Bag

3 hours ago, hack2scratch said:

For those who have this already,

Under Practice Range, are you having trouble registering the swings? I took one shot and no matter how many swings I take it doesnt register a swing.

And for the times it does register, it's always a nice draw

I can't find the Tittle X app in the Apple app store. The e6 nice visually looks awesome, but I haven't been able to use the Tittle yet.

edit: just found it. All I had to do was delete the space, it's 'TittleX' in the app store if anyone else is having trouble. I feel dumb :)

Edited by dakatkinson
update

I have this on my tablet, will bring it to the range to compare ball flight

WITB: Titleist 975D, Mizuno T-Zoid Pro 5i,7i,9i, Mizuno Black Ox Raw 56* SW, Ping Anser 3 lives in a TourTrek Sunday Carry Bag

Anyone tested this out yet? I tried for a few days and every shot is a draw (which i naturally fade and slice). My 7 iron goes 200 yards.

I was using the simulator stick.

1 hour ago, hack2scratch said:

Anyone tested this out yet? I tried for a few days and every shot is a draw (which i naturally fade and slice). My 7 iron goes 200 yards.

I was using the simulator stick.

I was wondering about the stick. How does it determine impact position? Isn't that a crucial piece of information to make this more than (just) a video game? I can hit a draw on my old Wii quite easily. ;-)

I'm curious to hear how it does when hitting real balls vs. free swings. I missed the kickstarter but grabbed the pre-order so I'm still waiting on mine. :mellow:

Jake
"If you need to carry a water hazard, take one extra club or two extra balls." - Unknown (to me)

My Swing | Course Vlogs | Favorite Post | Roamin' for life. (MCATDT)

I have only used it with the swing stick so far. The e6 software is awesome. I don't think the Tittle is very accurate though, but like I said I've only used the swing stick so far, I'm hoping it's more accurate with a real club. It keeps messing up when I try to play an actual round, so I've been at the 'driving range' most of the time. It's fun to mess around with. I think the basic mechanics are off....... It says I fade/slice just about every ball, but in real life i draw/hook most of my shots. It shows a bunch of swing metrics after each swing on e6, like club speed, spin, ball speed, club face degree i.e. 5 deg closed at impact, and swing path. Inside-out swings seem to result in a slice with the Tittle, hoping they fix that. I don't really trust any of the metrics besides *maybe* swing speed and club path since I am swinging a swing stick and not even hitting a ball.

On 2017-03-10 at 11:34 PM, roamin said:

I was wondering about the stick. How does it determine impact position? Isn't that a crucial piece of information to make this more than (just) a video game? I can hit a draw on my old Wii quite easily. ;-)

I'm curious to hear how it does when hitting real balls vs. free swings. I missed the kickstarter but grabbed the pre-order so I'm still waiting on mine. :mellow:

I haven't received the hardware get. Software looks great. 

I think the bolded above is what will determine whether this unit is a success or not. If it's just a wii with better graphics it will get limited use and be quickly forgotten. 

If however, it's a reasonably accurate true golf interface...

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Note: This thread is 1221 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!