IGNORED

Sumner Redstone Gives Women Millions of $

jsgolfer
Note: This thread is 2718 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Summer Redstone allegedly gave over 70 million dollars to women for sex.  Damn.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/12/redstone-allegedly-paid-millions-to-mistresses-and-others-while-getting-sexual-favors.html

Holland then offered a laundry list of unidentified women and the staggering amounts they received from Redstone "just while Sydney was living with Redstone."

• "He gave one mistress — an aspiring reality show producer — approximately $21 million," Holland wrote.
  • "He gave a flight attendant on the CBS corporate jet just approximately $18 million."
  • "He later slept with her sister, who he gave approximately $6 million."
  • "He gave another woman who he had formally met through Patti Stanger [the matchmaker] $10-11 million."
  • "He gave another mistress — who claimed to be a model — over $7 million."
  • "He gave a friend of his grandson's girlfriend a job at Showtime® and approximately $6 million."
  • "He gave another mistress approximately $1.5 million."
  • "He gave an ex-fiancée and Paramount employee an undisclosed amount."
  • "He paid for a college student's tuition at the University of Southern California and gave her an undisclosed amount."

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Legend

:tmade: Driver: TM Superfast 2.0 - 9.5degree - Reg flex
:mizuno: 3 Wood: JPX800 - 16* Exhsar5 Stiff
:mizuno: 3 - PW: MP-67 Cut Muscle back - S300 stiff
:slazenger: Sand Wedge: 54degree, 12degree bounce
:slazenger: Lob Wedge: 60degree 10degree bounce
:ping: Putter: Karsten 1959 Anser 2 Toe weighted
:mizuno: Bag - Cart Style

• Administrator
44 minutes ago, Valleygolfer said:

A fool and his money are soon departed... 

But when you have that much money, seriously, it's like giving a gal a few bucks, right?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Man that's alot of disposable income. Wunder if them gals reported their monetary gains on their income taxes?  lol

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

• iacas changed the title to Summer Redstone Gives Women Millions of $
1 hour ago, iacas said:

But when you have that much money, seriously, it's like giving a gal a few bucks, right?

Hmmm...I don't think that you will stay wealthy long.

I know you are being a little flippant but....let's say you are making $100k a year, would you supplement someone $500.00 a month because you know them? Or even $100?

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

1 hour ago, Patch said:

Man that's alot of disposable income. Wunder if them gals reported their monetary gains on their income taxes?  lol

These are gifts.  The donor (i.e., Redstone) has the tax liability, not the donees. 

36 minutes ago, tdiii said:

These are gifts.  The donor (i.e., Redstone) has the tax liability, not the donees. 

I wonder if he filed those taxes?  

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

1 hour ago, Valleygolfer said:

Hmmm...I don't think that you will stay wealthy long.

I know you are being a little flippant but....let's say you are making $100k a year, would you supplement someone $500.00 a month because you know them? Or even $100?

Because I know them?  Mmm, maybe not.  In return for services?  Perhaps.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

And people complain that golf is too expensive...

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

• Administrator
7 hours ago, tdiii said:

I believe gifts have a limit. It's not in the millions.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• iacas changed the title to Sumner Redstone Gives Women Millions of $
12 hours ago, iacas said:

I believe $14k is the number.

14 hours ago, iacas said:

Nope.  You can give something like $14k tax free.  Above that you pay a gift tax.  Bill Gates can give you $1B (I wouldn't hold my breath).  But he'd have to pay gift taxes on the amounts which exceed his annual and liftetime exclusions. 

Edited by tdiii

$5 million for a romp in the sack with that old buzzard seems like a fair deal.

Driver: Cobra FlyZ | 9.5 Degrees Draw | Fujikura Pro 63 Tour Spec
Fairway Wood: Cobra F7 3-4 Wood | 14.5 degrees | Fujikura Pro 65
Hybrid: Cobra F7 3-4H | 19 degrees | Fujikura Pro 75H
Irons: Srixon Z545 (4-Iron) | Srixon Z 765 (5-PW)
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 | 50 F Grind | 54 M Grind | 58 K Grind
Putter: Odyssey O-Works 1W WBW

• Administrator
1 hour ago, tdiii said:

Nope.  You can give something like $14k tax free.

So… the limit is $14k. And the lifetime limit is higher than when I last looked, and is about $5.4 million dollars, after which either the giver pays, or the recipient pays (if the giver does not).

And if the giver doesn't file a gift receipt (or whatever it's called), I think the IRS may just classify it as income, which is of course taxed.

1 hour ago, iacas said:

So… the limit is $14k. And the lifetime limit is higher than when I last looked, and is about $5.4 million dollars, after which either the giver pays, or the recipient pays (if the giver does not).

And if the giver doesn't file a gift receipt (or whatever it's called), I think the IRS may just classify it as income, which is of course taxed.

Suspicious income... I could not tell if these were just claims by this gold digger or actual numbers. I know it was filed in court but that doesn't mean anything.

2 hours ago, iacas said:

Still no.  As there is no limit. 

And, the IRS is crystal clear -- the donor has the tax liability.  The recipient never does. 

Now, maybe Sumner 1099s them, but that would be fraudulent unless there was an agreement that they'd be compensated to, ahem, "accompany" them. 

Edited by tdiii

Note: This thread is 2718 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!