IGNORED

How Do You Arrange Clubs in your Bag?

roverT7
Note: This thread is 1095 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Club Arrangement  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How do you organize your bag?

• Put the clubs whereever
    • Put clubs in any open divider
    • Always group certain clubs together
    • Every club has one right location. Just one!

I don't know, i-Guy: I see that you voted for C. But I gotta tell you, that diagram absolutely screams "D player". lol.

lol...it was hard to decide between C & D as even though I designate a slot in my bag for each club there is no particluar order within that slot...oh who am I kidding I even line them up by number within the slot...you got me...I am a

D!!! Ha! Ha!

TEE - XCG6, 13º, Matrix Ozik HD6.1, stiff
Wilson Staff - Ci11, 3-SW, TX Fligthed, stiff

Odyssey - Metal X #7, 35in

Wilson Staff - FG Tour ball 

My

I like your thinking. Knowing what clubs I have and where they are makes a pre-shot a little smoother. It also speeds play a little when I miss a green*. I grab what I need while I'm getting back in the cart before that shot. Oh, I always put my bag on a cart backwards so I can see the clubs. * that adds up since I only hit about 6-7 in regulation per round.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

Lost Ball has no time for organizing thus clubs go wherever they can fit

I have to admire you for that. Just go play.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

I like your thinking. Knowing what clubs I have and where they are makes a pre-shot a little smoother. It also speeds play a little when I miss a green*. I grab what I need while I'm getting back in the cart before that shot. Oh, I always put my bag on a cart backwards so I can see the clubs. * that adds up since I only hit about 6-7 in regulation per round.

Exactly...

TEE - XCG6, 13º, Matrix Ozik HD6.1, stiff
Wilson Staff - Ci11, 3-SW, TX Fligthed, stiff

Odyssey - Metal X #7, 35in

Wilson Staff - FG Tour ball 

I Give Her The Keys To The Car, Credit Card And Send Her Shopping.....its My Mother-in-law.......

Now that's funny

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:

I have a divider bag....one with 14 slots. Clubs are in numerical order

Founder,
The Sand Trap Tour
Central NC's affordable amateur tour

But in the end it's still a game of golf, and if at the end of the day you can't shake hands with your opponents and still be friends, then you've missed the point. ~Payne Stewart

• Administrator
I organize each of my bags the same way every time. Every club has ONE spot, I agree.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have a 14 way full length divider in my sun mountain mpb bag, so each club has its own special home:

on the left side:
4 iron
6 iron
8 iron
p Wedge

right side:
5 iron
7 iron
9 iron
g wedge

down the middle
Driver, 3w
3h, 5w
open
S wedge

external holster for the putter

and yes I get annoyed if someone else takes out a club and puts it back in the wrong spot (or worse yet with another club! )

Classic 290 10.5 Miyazaki C. Kua 43 R

AMP 15 Aldila RIP F

Baffler Rail H 17 & 22 Fujikura Motore S

S2 Forged 5-GW Nippon NS Pro 900xh R

SM 54 & 58 Vokey Nippon 105T W

Studio Style Newport 1.5

Each club has only one spot. But its difficult for me as my bag has only four slots.
Top;Driver 3W 5W(left to right) Putter behind these.
Middle right slot;3I 4I 5I (Right to left)
Middle left slot;6I 7I 8I(right to left)
Bottom;9I PW 56* 60*(left to right)

They go all over the place sometimes, but I try my best to keep them in the same order.
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

My bag has 6 sections:

One large one, Woods

2-5 iron in one
6-9 iron in another

putter > in it's one
pw in it's own

56 and 60 in together
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

I voted D since I have a bag with 14 dividers plus a putter tube... and I'm OCD. I start at the bottom with the putter (in the tube, of course) and work my way up in sequence, shortest to longest, with the driver at the top.

Fun thread!

BTW, TourSpoon's avatar is hilarious! I want that boat!

In my C-130 bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: G10 steel AWT shafts, silver dot, +1" (3-SW)Wedge: cg12 58*Putters: Squareback 2, California Coronado Low score (18 holes): 90Low score (9 holes): 42

My bag is broken up into 4 dividers and a bunch of pockets

top - Driver, 3W, Hybrid, Putter
middle left - 3-5 iron
middle right - 6-8 iron
bottom - 9 iron, PW, SW, LW

pocket for green repair tools and ball markers, sharpies, keys, watch, wallet
pocket for tees
pocket for semi used balls
pocket for "pearls"
pocket for gloves

I panic if they are not in the right sections.

Top left - Driver, putter
Top right - 3 wood, 3 iron
middle left - 4-6 iron
middle right - 7-9 iron
bottom left - PW, 52*
bottom right - 56*, 60*

What's in my orange Callaway Warbird Hot:

Maltby CT250 11.5° - SK Fiber Pure Energy s-flex
Maltby CT250 18° - SK Fiber Tour Trac 80 s-flex
Taylor Made RAC OS2 3-PW - True Temper r-flexTitleist Vokey Satin 252.08 (bent to 49°) & Satin SM54.10Yes! Tiffany (center shafted)Top Flite D2 Feel...

Not only do I put it back in the exact same place but I usually give it a quick cleaning with the brush. I don't see myself as OCD in other areas of life but I guess that in this case...

In the : Nike SQ Tour Bag

Driver: Speed Pro S Stiff 9.5*
3 Wood: Speed Pro X/ST Stiff 15*
Hybrid: Walter Hagen 21* Aldila NV Hybrid 85-S Shaft Irons: RAC LT2 4-Sand StiffWedge: Z TP 60* Putter: Rossa Lambeau Ball: TP Red Grips: Golf Pride Dual Durometer

Got a new bag, it's a Ping Hoofer Vantage

Top: Driver, 3 wood, 2 hybrid, Putter

Middle Row:
Left- 6i, 7i, 8i
Right- 5i, 4i, 3i

Bottom Row:
Left- 52*, 58*
Right- 9i, PW

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Note: This thread is 1095 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!