IGNORED

Selling: 7 Torc SwingTrainers

iacas
Note: This thread is 2616 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ditto. No rush at all. It's just keeping me from improving enough to make single digits in time for the Newport Cup selection.  :-D

The email in PP is fine. 

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
On 1/17/2017 at 2:09 PM, iacas said:
  1. Sold to @mchepp - 9405511899564907038432
  2. Sold to @RandallT - 9405511899564907010155
  3. Sold to @nevets88 - 9405511899564907034793
  4. Sold to @Club Rat - Did not provide shipping address.
  5. Sold to @boogielicious - 9405511899564907049889
  6. Sold to @Hatchman - 9405511899564907042996
  7. Sold to @bmartin461 - Did not provide shipping address.

Two of you sent payment as a "gift" when ideally you'd have sent it as a payment for a product/service, because the latter attaches your shipping address.

Please PM it to me, @Club Rat and @bmartin461. Sorry for not noticing sooner.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

2 hours ago, iacas said:

Two of you sent payment as a "gift" when ideally you'd have sent it as a payment for a product/service, because the latter attaches your shipping address.

Please PM it to me, @Club Rat and @bmartin461. Sorry for not noticing sooner.

Sent!

Arrived just fine, plus a couple little extra goodies from TST. Thanks.  Reviewing how to put the thing to use, and so far I do see how it improves awareness of the club path by feeling its weight. 

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Mine arrived yesterday. Thanks @iacas!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

32 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Mine arrived yesterday. Thanks @iacas!

Me too. Thanks @iacas. It's heavier than I thought it'd be.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

I'll get the last two out here this week.

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Also, thanks for the ball markers @iacas, they are really cool. I really like the lines on one side.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Thanks for everything Erik.
Looking forward to using the Torc trainer and potentially increasing my swing speed.
Hopefully I'll be outdriving the young guns at my club, once again ...  :-)

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...