• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
nevets88

Play suspended. Heavy rain, gale force winds, hail? Nope. Missile test

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I agree, suspend play for a missile test? "All players on the course please seek shelter, a bomb shelter that is!" 

Amazing how they can get away with just lobbing missiles right over the country.

21 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Yeah, ridiculous.  They might as well suspend play every time an airliner flies over.  

2 hours ago, David in FL said:

Yeah, ridiculous.  They might as well suspend play every time an airliner flies over.  

Uhhh, NO! The South Koreans are living right next door to a madman! 'Nuff said!

1 hour ago, Buckeyebowman said:

Uhhh, NO! The South Koreans are living right next door to a madman! 'Nuff said!

That has nothing to do with the OP.  

A non-armed missle flying over offers no danger at all to those on the course.

On 9/16/2017 at 12:08 AM, David in FL said:

Depends on whether the missile lands on the golf course. Not much they could have don't to get away from it at that point though.

1 hour ago, Valleygolfer said:

Depends on whether the missile lands on the golf course. Not much they could have don't to get away from it at that point though.

Hey, that's not a bad way to go,

On 9/16/2017 at 12:08 AM, David in FL said:

You are giving NK a lot of credit, who is to say that the missile isn't armed, even if its only with HE. Also, they are still getting their missile program off the deck, they have launch failures, and a 100 foot long icbm crashing down on a foreign nation is to be interpreted as an act of war whether its armed or not unfortunately.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now