IGNORED

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge

iacas

Day 91 (13 Mar 24) - Worked with the 7i and the Divot Board today - focused on impacting the board ahead of the ball target.  Like the instant feedback on the contact point.  Wrapped up the session by hitting few hard foam balls off the board.  

Ping G400 SFT 10deg  R flex
Ping G410 3w R flex
Ping G400 3h and 4h R flex
Taylormade SLDR 5i thru PW graphite shaft R flex
Cleveland CBX wedges - 50, 54, 58 or 52, 58 (depending on my mood)
Odyssey Versa or White Steel #5
Srixon Q Star

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Day 247: Mirror work. Working on downswing feels to get my front hip more open. 

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Played 18 with @iacas at WW in the morning. I had very productive day in finding and recreating feels on the course. 

• Administrator

Day 500, March 14, 2024

Played 18 again at WW, this time without @DrizZzY… really hit some very, very good shots. The one recording I took yesterday was both damning (because it showed me that I wasn't doing what I thought I was doing), but also so freeing because it showed me that a) My backswing was good, just a tiny bit long, and b) that if I actually do the downswing thing, I can't over-do it, and I can hit great shots. Hit a lot of great shots today (that's not the point, except that it shows my "I'm close" comment yesterday was on the mark.)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Day 92 (14 Mar 24) - Played 18 today with my son at RiverBend.  As it was a slow pace of play, had plenty of time to work through the pre-shot routine. and focus on the drills that I have been working with the Divot Board and weight shift.  

Ping G410 3w R flex
Srixon Q Star

Day 20: Pi-Day 2024

So I intentionally avoided going to the range today. I wanted to do a bunch of mirror work. Which I did. I wanted to get a look at my backswing mostly and try to determine if things are in whack. I'm hitting the ball well right now, so I'm thinking I need to get some video as we all know "Feel ain't real". 😁

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Day 78: 3/14/24

Stack Full Speed Spectrum training session 9/24. Slowed down to 108 , the slowest of my 9 sessions in my 6th Stack Speed Training program. A little tired this evening.

Day 105- Short slow swings with short practice club. 

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

Day 248: with 18” of snow on the ground (so far…), kept it light with more mirror work today. Working on the hip turn downswing piece. 

-- Daniel

Day 72 - Spent the snow day at an indoor simulator, again working on grip and a full swing. Happy with my club speed, since I tend to slow things down when I play. 

Day 79: 3/15/24

Full swing drills both in slow motion and half-speed. Started the day with putting through 50 mm gates and a triangle drill with an alignment stick.

Day 106- Slow, short practice swings with short practice club. 

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

• Administrator

Day 501, March 15, 2024

Worked in the basement and a mirror between some Evolvr analyses.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Day 21: 3/15/2024

Just putting gate drills with the 50mm gate, the perfect putt and the putting mirror today. 

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Day 249: did a stack session

-- Daniel

Day 93 (15 Mar 24)- worked thru the irons (3-Sw) doing short pitches <30yds around the backyard today to reinforce “ease” of using different clubs to make same/similar shots. 

Ping G410 3w R flex
Srixon Q Star