IGNORED

2018 Genesis Open (Riviera, Hogan's Alley)

Bucki1968
Note: This thread is 2249 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

What is happening here?

"an M3 hot melt plug removal. Dialing in the sound and found a pearler."

• Informative 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

23 hours ago, onthehunt526 said:

Nice pun, there's some other good ones though.

For instance:

Tommy Fleetwood Mac is having Dreams of the Masters

Tommy Fleetwood Mac could be your Silver Springs

There's other good ones, @nevets88

He hits the fairway at 1 he'll make eagle.

FWIW Mick Fleetwood is an avid golfer and lives on Maui. I bet Tommy could meet up with his namesake. 

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I seriously need to keep this coverage on mute - I just keep hearing things that are offensive to anyone's common sense. Latest one:

"Tiger just needs to realise that he should go at his driver. The harder he hits it, the straighter it's going to go."

How do these people get paid to come up with such utter drivel?

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I don't need PGA Tour highlights anymore. All the shots are covered by Twitter.

His misses are not too far off the fairways, but still haven't hit one yet today.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Steve

7 hours ago, iacas said:

I think you'd lose that bet. You may be right that it is "not even close" but if so you'd have it backward, surely: Tiger winning would be preferred by the vast majority, I think.

BTW, Tiger played poorly yesterday, but is still only T63. The course is not a pushover. Scoring average was about 72.5 (par 71) yesterday, I think.

Actually I would win the bet if there was one.

Carry on my wayward drive

There'll be pars when you are done

Lay your weary wedge to rest

Don't you shank no more 

Steve

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, MrGolfguy67 said:

Actually I would win the bet if there was one.

You wouldn't.

He's gonna give it right back again here on six.

Great start for Saunders, birdie on his opening hole #10. 

5 under is tied 3rd place.

Don't you shank no more 

Rory is such a bad putter. Guy is not the player he once was but you can see how life priorities would make it hard to stay at a top level. That is what Tiger was amazing at during his run.

Trollin' is the life

Ryan Moore starts round 2 with EAGLE, BIRDIE on #1 & #2

Can't ask for better than that

So far this week Saunders is sitting at 70.6% Driving accuracy and 75% in GIR (not too shabby).

Woods is at 45% Driving accuracy and  38.5% in GIR (that puts him currently 1 shot over the projected cut)

Edited by MrGolfguy67

Don't you shank no more 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, MrGolfguy67 said:

So far this week Saunders is sitting at 70.6% Driving accuracy and 75% in GIR (not too shabby).

Woods is at 45% Driving accuracy and  38.5% in GIR (that puts him currently 1 shot over the projected cut)

At least you're owning your "Tiger Hater" status with your recent avatar change.

FWIW Sam is +1 today and is T12.

12 minutes ago, iacas said:

At least you're owning your "Tiger Hater" status with your recent avatar change.v

FWIW Sam is +1 today and is T12.

Sam has a high 70s in him at some point this weekend.

Trollin' is the life

Saunders is in freefall, DB then bogey on his last 2 holes. All the way down to 2 under and tied 16th

23 minutes ago, iacas said:

At least you're owning your "Tiger Hater" status with your recent avatar change.

You don't know me, you don't have the right to tell me what you think I am. You're wrong by the way. Way wrong.

I'm not a TH, just doing my part to join in on the lovefest in here.

Don't you shank no more 

23 minutes ago, MuniGrit said:

Sam has a high 70s in him at some point this weekend.

2 over par on the outward 9 is not how Woods needed to start today. Looks like he might be headed to a "high 70s".

Don't you shank no more 

Note: This thread is 2249 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!