IGNORED

2018 Masters Tournament Discussion Topic

iacas
Note: This thread is 2211 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The 2018 Masters  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2018 Masters?

• Tiger
    • Jordan, Dustin, or Rory
    • Someone else in the OWGR Top 15
    • Someone not listed above
  2. 2. Where does Tiger finish?

• First
    • Top 5
    • Top 10
    • Top 20
    • Makes cut, nowhere near contention
    • MC

The OTA broadcast coming in seconds earlier than Verizon STB. 

Nice to see all these guys playing like they really want it. Not always the case not for lack of trying. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Rory's swing looks so good when he hits those great drives. A thing of beauty.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

2 minutes ago, Zeph said:

Wow, Fowler is really on fire. Eagle and three birdies after 8.

I still just don't see him as being able to close out a major. It's great to see him find this gear, but I never feel he'll sustain it.

Awesome start to the golf today.

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Finally getting to watch it! Been checking on my phone all morning. Loving this leaderboard. 

Stenson!! What a bunker shot 

Edited by HJJ003

• Administrator

Anyone but Rahm, please.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Just now, iacas said:

Anyone but Rahm, please.

Thought you'd love that GIR stat though!

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

If you missed it:

• Thumbs Up 1

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

RORY! 

That's easily two shots gained with the speed it had.

Just now, Zeph said:

RORY! 

That's easily two shots gained with the speed it had.

Yep. Love it - great to see Rory get a few breaks; he's had his fair share of bad times at Augusta.

• Like 1

Completely don't get why he went low anyway; seems like the shot was to take it in high... Shows what I know!

2 minutes ago, MuniGrit said:

Someone is going to shoot 63 or better today.

Certainly feels like it. Could be one of about 5 players at this point.

Note: This thread is 2211 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!