IGNORED

US Netflix PSA - Chronicles of a Champion Golfer and Seve

nevets88
Note: This thread is 2189 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Looks like Chronicles is made by a UK company, maybe the R&A folks. Six episodes, each focusing on a player - Woods, Nicklaus, etc...

https://www.netflix.com/title/80238353

Seve: The Movie

https://www.netflix.com/title/80101442

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Seve is on the Golf Channel's rotation of movies, I'm not a big fan. Pretty cheesy acting although I like the interviews and real clips. 

Thanks for the heads up about Chronicles, I'd like to check those out. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, BaconNEggs said:

Seve is on the Golf Channel's rotation of movies, I'm not a big fan. Pretty cheesy acting although I like the interviews and real clips. 

Agreed.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I'll check out the chronicles, thanks. 

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Ha!  yeah, that Seve movie is on the golf channel all the time.   It's pretty bad.   really only enjoyable, if you're a huge golf fan.   And even then, because we're all pretty much willing to watch anything golf related.   

:tmade:  - SIM2 - Kuro Kage silver 60 shaft
:cobra:  - F9 3W, 15 degree - Fukijara Atmos white tour spec stiff flex shaft

:tmade: - M2 hybrid, 19 degree
:tmade: - GAPR 3 iron - 18degree
:mizuno: MP-H5 4-5 iron, MP-25 6-8 iron, MP-5 9-PW

Miura - 1957 series k-grind - 56 degree
:bettinardi: - 52 degree
:titleist: - Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - Putter

check out my swing here

Watched Tiger, Watson, and Jack. I really enjoyed Watson's episode... and Tiger discussing his father was a touching moment.  But easily the best one was Watson as he discussed the near win at 59 yrs old.

The Seve movie was a missed opportunity since the kid had a decent swing and wasn't bad at acting... The father was cheesy. It seemed like they had an idea of making a movie drama, then ran out of money and just dumped file footage on the back end.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2018 at 10:10 AM, nevets88 said:

Looks like Chronicles is made by a UK company, maybe the R&A folks. Six episodes, each focusing on a player - Woods, Nicklaus, etc...

Thanks!  I've got these added to my list and am looking forward to watching them!

Approaching "70"....age, not score...

Ping G5 10.5 driver and 3w, TFC 100 R

Maltby H3, H4, H5, Maltby Pro Series R

Pinhawk SL 6i-Aw, Maltby Pro Series R

Maltby TSW 54 & 58, Maltby Pro Series S (tip trimmed to 8i length for the "spinner shaft" effect...experiment that seems to be one of my better decisions!)

Maltby Pure-Track PTM-1, 33" with +2* loft added

Note: This thread is 2189 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!