IGNORED

Compare Dustin's and Rory's Gait

mywong23
Note: This thread is 1841 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Koepka has a strut, too, I’ve noticed. Kind of the same strut I’ve seen guys at the gym have that think they’re better looking and stronger than everyone else. Koepka has a resume though where he can pull it off.

On 3/17/2019 at 3:57 PM, colin007 said:

DJ has that classic BDE gunslinger swagger. 

Rors is more of a bouncy jaunt full of athletic energy.

Exactly right. A few years ago we were at the WGC Bridgestone at Firestone in Akron. We were standing behind the first green when a twosome teed off. As they walked off the tee, I said that one guy walked exactly like DJ!  By the time they reached their balls, it was obvious that it WAS DJ. His gait was recognizable from 400 yards away! And I think Rory's would be as well. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Compare Dustin's and Rory's Gait

In the movie...DJ would be smoking a cigarette and Rory would be carrying a bouquet.  DJ would be on his way to gun down the bad guy and Rory would be on his way to meet a girl.  Ironically; DJ would wind up with the girl and Rory would have to duke it out with the bad guy.  Alternatively; Sheriff Furyk could pip them both at the post and ride off into the sunset with Ingrid Bergman.  

• Like 2

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

I had really high hopes that this was going to be golf swing related. The disappointment is so real right now. I feel like I fell into the twighlight zone and I’m on a women’s only page 😮😂😂😂

Rory walks like a little kid who's mom has just requested to speak to the manager.

DJ is just cool.  Maybe not much going on upstairs, but he's as cool as Couples was.  

• 3 weeks later...

On 3/17/2019 at 12:57 PM, colin007 said:

DJ has that classic BDE gunslinger swagger. 

Rors is more of a bouncy jaunt full of athletic energy.

With Rory you can tell when he is feeling good because he looks like he might start skipping at any moment.

• Like 1

:whistle:

Note: This thread is 1841 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!