• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iacas

2014 WGC-Cadillac Championship at Doral Discussion Thread

341 posts in this topic

Looking forward to the newly renovated Doral…

Will Tiger actually play well? Will Rory bounce back?

Awards and Achievements

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Will Tiger actually play well? Will Rory bounce back?

-  Me too

-  My guess, no

-  Yep.

Awards and Achievements

I'm looking forward to it. Sending good vibes Tiger's way.

Awards and Achievements

Should be the best field in a non-major all year, unless Tiger pulls out with a broken nail. :-D

I had forgotten about this.  Now I remember ... Donald Trump bought the place and the re-did it after last year's tournament. Here is an article talking about it, and below is a photo I found on Google that also demonstrates some of the changes:

Should be fun.  And I agree with @David in FL .  Rory will play well, and Tiger probably won't.  (But lets hope he does!)

Awards and Achievements

Tiger will win. Put money on it

No thanks, that's a really bad bet. Second favourite odds and the man hasn't performed well since last fall, not to mention he is *supposedly* injured.

No thanks, that's a really bad bet. Second favourite odds and the man hasn't performed well since last fall, not to mention he is *supposedly* injured.

Given that he's not even confirmed that he's going to play this week, I think I'd take that bet!

Awards and Achievements

OK, I should clarify more.

If he decides to play, I think he'll win.

About time he puts four good rounds together.

I'm not confident that Tiger will play well. I think Rory will be in the hunt again.

Why is your first instinct that Tiger is faking this injury?

I think he'll play well. I hope he wins.

Awards and Achievements

Why is your first instinct that Tiger is faking this injury?

Awards and Achievements

Why is your first instinct that Tiger is faking this injury?  I think he'll play well. I hope he wins.

I don't know, the fact that he was playing poorly without any noticeable signs that he was in pain. But it's just a guess and nothing more than that. For all I know, he might actually be severely injured.

I don't know, the fact that he was playing poorly without any noticeable signs that he was in pain. But it's just a guess and nothing more than that. For all I know, he might actually be severely injured.

He was seen stretching out his back (or trying to) several times, including on the first tee, in an exaggerated fashion.

Awards and Achievements

He was seen stretching out his back (or trying to) several times, including on the first tee, in an exaggerated fashion.

Hm. My mistake. I'll defer to your ability, tmac20, to ascertain the pain and mental state of Tiger Woods, since you clearly have insight that I don't posses. It's not like we have the same access to the same information or anything.

This is one of my favorite tournaments. All in all I love the Florida swing because its usually pretty chilly in Georgia around this time and it makes me jealous of their weather :-P

Awards and Achievements

its usually pretty chilly in Georgia around this time and it makes me jealous of their weather

go chew some aluminum foil...

Awards and Achievements

Hm. My mistake. I'll defer to your ability, tmac20, to ascertain the pain and mental state of Tiger Woods, since you clearly have insight that I don't posses. It's not like we have the same access to the same information or anything.  This is one of my favorite tournaments. All in all I love the Florida swing because its usually pretty chilly in Georgia around this time and it makes me jealous of their weather :-P

Again, it was just an opinion. I have the right to state my opinion no matter how incorrect you think it is. :-)