IGNORED

2014 Valero Texas Open Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3679 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

ON YOU (dude).

One trick pony is about right.-But plz tell us again how we arent true golf fans because we only tune in when history is being made and spend the rest of the time with our wives or families or friends when Pat Perez is playing well in some podunk TX tourney-OKAY?

Haha!

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Wow. Texas bunkers look just like Quebec bunkers.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Pressure is starting to get to Bowditch, that last iron shot looked something like I'd hit not a pro.  I'm not getting Loupe, he takes all these practice swings that look completely different from the swing he makes over the ball.

Joe Paradiso

Pressure is starting to get to Bowditch, that last iron shot looked something like I'd hit not a pro.  I'm not getting Loupe, he takes all these practice swings that look completely different from the swing he makes over the ball.

Don't know if it was pressure or not, but that was pretty horrendous.

Did Na just slam his club into sand after leaving it in the bunker? Penalty?

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

Did Na just slam his club into sand after leaving it in the bunker? Penalty?

Couldn't tell ... He scraped it on the ground in front of him a few times, but behind a hump from the camera. Presumably was wiping sand off face using grass outside bunker.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Couldn't tell ... He scraped it on the ground in front of him a few times, but behind a hump from the camera. Presumably was wiping sand off face using grass outside bunker.

They're talking to him ... Looks like you ( @BallStriker ) were right!

Na got hit with 2 shot penalty, dumb move.  He can't get out of his own way sometimes.

That's not the bad part.

The bad part is before slamming his club down he backed off it twice, took 12 practice swings, and 47 wiggles.

What an absolute joke this Loupe guy is. HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

What an absolute joke this Loupe guy is. HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!

I just saw his "pre-shot routine" for the first time. Good Grief!!!!! He must have learned to play golf all by himself. I can't see any respectable foursome ever inviting him back to play with them again.

Then after all of those antics he pulled the shot a mile left. :loco:

Loupe on the clock.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I just saw his "pre-shot routine" for the first time. Good Grief!!!!! He must have learned to play golf all by himself. I can't see any respectable foursome ever inviting him back to play with them again. Then after all of those antics he pulled the shot a mile left. :loco:

Deserves the double bogey. He's been put on the clock!! First time I've seen only one player in a group put on the clock but good on them! Absolute joke, this has to be the worst I've seen.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Deserves the double bogey. He's been put on the clock!! First time I've seen only one player in a group put on the clock but good on them! Absolute joke, this has to be the worst I've seen.

Is this, perhaps, because its 100% obvious that it's only him that is playing slow?

In the past, it's always been the entire group that goes on the clock, right?

Is this, perhaps, because its 100% obvious that it's only him that is playing slow?

In the past, it's always been the entire group that goes on the clock, right?

Yes, it's clearly Loupe that has them two hole behind.  All these delays have to me messing with Kuchar's and Bowditch's mental focus.

Joe Paradiso

Is this, perhaps, because its 100% obvious that it's only him that is playing slow? In the past, it's always been the entire group that goes on the clock, right?

Oh for sure it is, I can't imagine the impact it has on the other players. I know Kuchar is a stand up guy and probably won't make a big deal of it afterwards but you almost wish he was playing with someone outspoken to call him out on it.

Note: This thread is 3679 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!