IGNORED

Happy (early) 4th of July! What are your plans?

Spyder
Note: This thread is 3584 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yep...there is some good sh!t in those boxes!  We usually can't fire it all off in 1 night.

We've done "The Godfather" set a couple times.....that's 2 full nights of fun!      The above is the "King of the Block" display........this is what we've done for the past 3 years.  It has all the good stuff, but a little less than Godfather.   My daughter and her boyfriend will assist, so I hope we can get it all done tonight this year...LOL

The family always has "a blast"...pun intended!!  The weather is perfect too!! Not too hot...........

I'm not aware of the Kansas City fireworks laws, but are those illegal, how did you get them?

Here in Denver, they are illegal, so we have to drive to Wyoming border to buy the good stuff. I still have some leftover from last year when I went to Cheyenne.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Party at our house tomorrow afternoon (morning full of yard work and honey do's), family reunion Saturday afternoon, another family reunion Sunday afternoon. Hopefully time for some golf in there somewhere.

Happy 4th everyone!

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm not aware of the Kansas City fireworks laws, but are those illegal, how did you get them? Here in Denver, they are illegal, so we have to drive to Wyoming border to buy the good stuff. I still have some leftover from last year when I went to Cheyenne.

They're illegal here in Ohio too but we sell them. We have Phantom Fireworks and American Fireworks out here. People still buy and set off gigantic mortars and bombs. My buddy actually sells apple bombs, h100s and m1000s. The only thing I hate are the hillbillies who shoot guns in the air. Fireworks may piss off neighbors and dogs, but bullets come back down eventually and can do much more.

I'm not aware of the Kansas City fireworks laws, but are those illegal, how did you get them?

Here in Denver, they are illegal, so we have to drive to Wyoming border to buy the good stuff. I still have some leftover from last year when I went to Cheyenne.

It depends on the BURB......some don't allow and others do.   Some neighborhoods ban them because of cedar shake roofs, but mine isn't one of those.  Where I live, it's like the wild west..LOL  A lot of impressive stuff will be blown off over the next 2 nights in my neighborhood. Maybe I'll post a vid or 2 tomorrow.   Some cul-de-sacs gather resources and join forces...fun stuff!!

I enjoy some of the smaller stuff too....LOVE THOSE SATURN MISSLES!  LOL

Those who don't participate are in the minority, and we finish by 11pm out of respect for them.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

I'm doing what I do most years, stay at home. We get to experience M-80's going off from about a week before the 4th, and a few days afterwards. So many stoopid fools out there, it's ridiculous.

I'm doing what I do most years, stay at home. We get to experience M-80's going off from about a week before the 4th, and a few days afterwards. So many stoopid fools out there, it's ridiculous.

The tampa burbs are even worse - anything close to a holiday year round and they go off for 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after said *holiday* - really used to piss me off back in the days when I had to get up at 3:30 am for work

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

This is just a small taste....LOL

Give me fuel, give me fire........LOL

How about my 12 yr old assistant?

What's in Paul's Bag:

This went on for hours..............1 more.....

Good fun.............

What's in Paul's Bag:

Heading to Hunting Beach to the in laws, the pier has some great FW.

A Happy and Safe 4th to all on TST.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

What would George Washington say, I think he'd be rolling in his grave...

America's national anthem has rocket's red glare, and the Americans were happy enough to include that bit in the anthem, so... go figure?

Those were British military rockets in the song aimed at Fort McHenry... Rockets famously failed to explode the fort's gunpowder reserves, leading to the utter contempt of rockets in USA, it seems. :-P

Fireworks are legal in my country, but I guess you are only allowed to fire them in the air only in the New Year  or the national independence day (6th december in Finland). Something like that, don't take that as legal advice because it could change... :-X

Went to a Chattanooga Lookouts game last night with fireworks after the game at the stadium and more fireworks on the river.

Playing at Trenton Golf Course this morning with wife and son. My wife's birthday is today.

Happy 4th of July to all.  This holiday is one of my favorites because it is usually spent with friends and family, it is in the summer and it is a relaxing holiday with no fuss.  Just cookouts, fireworks and a good ole' time.  Hope you all have fun today.  We are down at our cottage in Narragansett, RI.  We are getting rained out because of Hurricane Arthur, but we'll have fun anyway.  Usually the fireworks in the neighborhood are excellent, so I hope there is a break in the rain.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Not much.  Been traveling so just gonna hang around the house.  Tradition is grilling hot dogs with the works, potato salad, cake and ice cream, and beer.  Sit around this evening and watch the fireworks shows on TV...not much, but I do need this day or R & R...

Roy

Note: This thread is 3584 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!