IGNORED

2ndswing

JMHARDING
Note: This thread is 2944 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yes, I've ordered from them in the past and had no problems.  I found them to be a bit more expensive than Global Golf and 3Balls.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 months later...

Just bought a set of irons for my wife and a set for myself. Super service.  Best part is the 30 day exchange policy.  I am 3 weeks into the 30 days and they are sending me another set to play side by side for a week or two to decide.  I really like these guys.

Mark in Colorado

2ndSwing is probably the most expensive source for used clubs.

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

19 minutes ago, SavvySwede said:

2ndSwing is probably the most expensive source for used clubs.

Yeah I'm in the market for new/used clubs. I agree they are sorta pricey on the used.  New clubs are on par with everyone else.  I do like how they will fit your clubs for ya.  They do rip you off on used fitting. $1 per club for tape. Smh. 

Just now, GolfingInHawaiiSpoiledMe said:

Yeah I'm in the market for new/used clubs. I agree they are sorta pricey on the used.  New clubs are on par with everyone else.  I do like how they will fit your clubs for ya.  They do rip you off on used fitting. $1 per club for tape. Smh. 

I guess, but I don't see the point of paying full retail for the brand new stuff with them. I'd just go to the local shop if I were going to do that.

43 minutes ago, SavvySwede said:

I guess, but I don't see the point of paying full retail for the brand new stuff with them. I'd just go to the local shop if I were going to do that.

Depends on where you live. Here in Hawaii we have roger Dunn, sports authority and roots and relics.  Not exactly good places for golf clubs. 

Edited by GolfingInHawaiiSpoiledMe

6 minutes ago, GolfingInHawaiiSpoiledMe said:

Depends on where you live. Here in Hawaii we have roger Dunn, sports authority and roots and relics.  Not exactly good places for golf clubs. 

You're telling me none of the courses have a quality fitter and/or pro?

I've bought used clubs from 2nd swing, 3balls and global and have had good luck with all of them. I just recently bought a set of used mp-53's from 2nd swing.  I thought the price was in line with the other sites and 2nd swing happened to have the closest to the specs I was looking for.  Clubs were in better than described condition - especially the grips which are like new.  Luck of the draw, I guess, but the grips are worth nearly half of what I paid for the set, lol. 

Edited by Rainmaker
correction

On 2/2/2016 at 9:45 PM, JMHARDING said:

Ordered to vokey wedges from 2ndswing.com, r they a dependable online store?

I've had good luck with them - no problems

40 minutes ago, SavvySwede said:

You're telling me none of the courses have a quality fitter and/or pro?

We have Aloha golf center.  They deal in very hi end stuff. Miura, XXIO, Honma. Baliseius shafts. Etc etc. 

Your lucky to get a dog and beer at some of the courses here. Most cater to the Asian tourist.  $10 sleeves of cheap balls $15 for a sleeve of pro V.  Clothes and apparel mostly. I did get fit in SoCal two weeks on vacation.  So I have my specs. I can get fined tuned at AGC. Few other shop but not going be any cheaper then buying online  

Edited by GolfingInHawaiiSpoiledMe

Note: This thread is 2944 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!