IGNORED

General COVID-19 Topic

iacas

2 minutes ago, Shorty said:

You said this:

People trust scientists, because they are too dense to think for themselves.

That makes you objectively stupid, ignorant, and lacking in character

You have insulted the character of people who aren't anti-vax morons by saying that they can't think for themselves and imply that they are compliant, obedient sheep. You are pretty much the definition of a fool.

Wow bud, thinking for yourself makes you stupid.  Keep believing everything you are told.  By the way masks don't work, actually they do work, wear two masks, wear as many masks as you can.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Shorty said:

You said this:

People trust scientists, because they are too dense to think for themselves.

That makes you objectively stupid, ignorant, and lacking in character

You have insulted the character of people who aren't anti-vax morons by saying that they can't think for themselves and imply that they are compliant, obedient sheep. You are pretty much the definition of a fool.

All I hear are language insults.  You don't have any statistics.  Please provide them and I'll happily debate you. Or you can keep throwing out baseless insults.  You kind of sound childish. Basically your a fool but what am I.  Nanana boo boo

1 minute ago, False hopes said:

All I hear are language insults.  You don't have any statistics.  Please provide them and I'll happily debate you. Or you can keep throwing out baseless insults.  You kind of sound childish. Basically your a fool but what am I.  Nanana boo boo

Correct grammar here would be "you're"... as in you are.

3 minutes ago, False hopes said:

You don't have any statistics.  Please provide them and I'll happily debate you.

49 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

Umm... you need to read some stats. 

Total Deaths in USA
2018 - 2.839 million
2019 - 2.854 million
2020 - 3.358 million

When we had 26K increase from 2018 to 2019, we had a 500K increase from 2019 to 2020. 

Age related deaths increased by 16% from 2019, but COVID accounted for most of that. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 8.30.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 8.31.22 PM.png

Here are some numbers from 2019...

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 8.32.34 PM.png

You just need to stop trolling now. 

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

1 minute ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Correct grammar here would be "you're"... as in you are.

Nanananna boo boo, that is literally the only thing you've got.   When in doubt grammar it out!

1 minute ago, False hopes said:

Nanananna boo boo, that is literally the only thing you've got.   When in doubt grammar it out!

You do have a short memory!  Do you not remember calling out Shorty for a grammar error... within the last hour?

7 minutes ago, False hopes said:

Wow bud, thinking for yourself makes you stupid.  Keep believing everything you are told.  By the way masks don't work, actually they do work, wear two masks, wear as many masks as you can.

Thinking for yourself pretty much does make you stupid if you refuse to believe the information that has been proven to be true and think that your "thoughts" are a better bet when it comes to saving your own life and protecting those of others. Not everyone has to invent the wheel. We understand that you don't like people thinking they're smarter than you because they have spent decades of their lives studying things you've never heard of.

Regarding the masks. No-one with any scientific background ever said they don't work. They just didn't want the people in the front line to go without when there was an initial shortage. Your slogans are about 18 months old and were coined by halfwits.

Pardon me while I go and invent something to stop my milk getting warm. I'm thinking of something shaped like a cupboard that is cold inside. Maybe it could have shelves.

You do have a short memory!  Do you not remember calling out Shorty for a grammar error... within the last hour?

I have a shitty keyboard and when I typed "you", the "u" didn't register. He absolutely nailed me on that one. :-)

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

OK I'm done, this was literally the best time I've had on the internet.  Damn dudes and dudettes, yall get quite riled up.  Lol on serious note please don't let people you've never met affect you.  Play golf, have fun.

5 minutes ago, Shorty said:

Thinking for yourself pretty much does make you stupid if you refuse to believe the information that has been proven to be true and think that your "thoughts" are a better bet when it comes to saving your own life and protecting those of others. Not everyone has to invent the wheel. We understand that you don't like people thinking they're smarter than you because they have spent decades of their lives studying things you've never heard of.

Regarding the masks. No-one with any scientific background ever said they don't work. They just didn't want the people in the front line to go without when there was an initial shortage. Your slogans are about 18 months old and were coined by halfwits.

Pardon me while I go and invent something to stop my milk getting warm. I'm thinking of something shaped like a cupboard that is cold inside. Maybe it could have shelves.

I have a shitty keyboard and when I typed "you", the "u" didn't register. He absolutely nailed me on that one. :-)

They have a thing for milk, it's called ice lol

3 minutes ago, False hopes said:

OK I'm done, this was literally the best time I've had on the internet.  Damn dudes and dudettes, yall get quite riled up.  Lol on serious note please don't let people you've never met affect you.  Play golf, have fun.

Who is riled up? And, there should be an apostrophe in "y'all".

Just now, Double Mocha Man said:

A shitty keyboard?  Sure yo do. 😁

Oh, sure! I bet @Shortyis riled up now!

I don't think he's coming back.  His mother called him up from the basement for dinner.

Nope, my mother is dead.  I'll have to call myself up from the basement.  But thanks bro, I needed that reminder today. 

I thought you were gone.  Now I have to say nice things about you again.

Why would you think I was gone? Honestly I'm kinda active on this site.  If anyone had looked into my profile they would have realized the solid troll job.  Like I said it was fun and I was bored. Good day sir lol

30 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

False Hopes, StuM asked you this question earlier: "How do you reconcile your mis-information with the fact that many hospitals have had to add capacity to their morgues?"  We are still waiting for your answer.

@False hopesis just choosing to ignore the question.  

7 minutes ago, False hopes said:

Honestly I'm kinda active on this site. 

Ok, you joined TST in Jan 2017 and you total posts are just now passing 80 and many of them are very recent (Today)  You are only recently active.

Edited by StuM
Fixed typo

Stuart M.

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold)