IGNORED

TST Takes on Sand Valley, WI (July 18-23, 2021)

cipher

I can't thank you guys enough, this looks great! :banana::banana::banana:

(I hope this is the proper use of the multiple dancing  banana)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sandbox in the mornings might end up being a good thing. I’ve read some comments from people on the internet that say it’s a good way to warm up and get a feel for the conditions before you play.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, billchao said:

Sandbox in the mornings might end up being a good thing. I’ve read some comments from people on the internet that say it’s a good way to warm up and get a feel for the conditions before you play.

Yeah I think it will be great for that, and also for getting used to the bunkers. They are a bit tricky to hit out of.  I'm actually thinking about brining a Sunday bag for the Sandbox rounds.  Something to consider I guess with only needing a few clubs. 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, cipher said:

Yeah I think it will be great for that, and also for getting used to the bunkers. They are a bit tricky to hit out of.  I'm actually thinking about brining a Sunday bag for the Sandbox rounds.  Something to consider I guess with only needing a few clubs. 

I’m bringing a Sunday bag.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cipher said:

I’m renting a cart anyway, so I’ll just use it for both The Sandbox and Mammoth Dunes/Sand Valley rounds each day.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Hardspoon said:

Looks like I’m buying a Sunday bag. 🙂

1 hour ago, billchao said:

I’m renting a cart anyway, so I’ll just use it for both The Sandbox and Mammoth Dunes/Sand Valley rounds each day.

Dude. No.

I’m going to assume you’re joking to protect my sanity.

9 minutes ago, iacas said:

Dude. No.

Why not? It’s $10 to rent a cart for the day. Why wouldn’t I just rent it two hours earlier?

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, billchao said:

Why not? It’s $10 to rent a cart for the day. Why wouldn’t I just rent it two hours earlier?

If you take a push cart on the Sandbox I’m banning you. 😄

Why not? Imma let you figure that out.

(edited)

> holes ranging from 40 to 140 yards (from website)

you need a push cart for 5 clubs? I’m not even sure you need a golf bag

Edited by nandersen

Geez. I was just saying since I'm already going have to rent a cart anyway, I might as well get extra use out of it.

You guys seem to making a big deal out of nothing. I'll carry the damn clubs in my hand, f***ers 😜

• Like 1

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, billchao said:

You guys seem to making a big deal out of nothing.

Yeah, it’s us that’s making a big deal out of nothing.

It’s okay, though, Bill. The other seven of us will just all wear “I’m With Stupid” shirts.

P.S. I think if you use a push cart at the Cradle they’re legally obligated to toss it onto the train tracks. If not, they should be.

• Thumbs Up 1