IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

Paul Oakenfold - Live from Rojam, Shanghai, China Radio 1 Essential Mix (26.09.1999)

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Not sure how many people listen to tunes while they post... we'll see.

"In your time", "Against the Wind", "Still the Same", and "Main Street" by Bob Seger

All the songs by Jake Trout and The Flounders----Peter Jacobsen, the late Payne Stewart, and Mark Lye ----"Hitting From the Back of the Range", "Attackers of the Flag", "Don't Worry---Keep Swinging", "Golf Fan", etc. "Margarita Land" by Jimmy Buffet---ANY SONG by him willl do "Carolina in My Mind" and "Sweet Baby James" by James Taylor "County Line" by Jennifer Nettles and Christian Bush, aka "Sugar Land"---ANY song by them is FINE, including "Stay"----Song of the Year at the Country Music Association Awards show!! "Blowin' In the Wind" by Bob Dylan "Whiskey For My Men and Beer For My Horses" by Willie Nelson and Toby Keith Any song by George Strait "Sounds of Silence" by Simon and Garfunkel "40 Hour Week" and "Can't Keep A Good Man Down" by Alabama "How Long", "Fast Lane", and "Hotel California" by Don Henley, Glen Frey, Joe Walsh, and "friends" any song by Tom Rush----any one know who he is?? "Centerfield", "Bad Moon A'Rising", "Fortunate Son", "Traveling Band", "Proud Mary"---of course---by John Fogerty, Tom Fogerty, and the boys known as CCR Any song by the "Outlaws"---Willie, Waylon, Johnny and Kris---including "Ring of Fire", "Pancho and Lefty", etc. "Roll On", "Back in the High Life Again" and any song by Steve Winwood "Running on Empty" by Jackson Browne "Unchained Melody" and "You've LOST that Loving Feeling) by the Righteous Brothers (Bill Medley and Bobby Hatfield) "Let's Give Them SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT" by Bonnie Raitt "Pretty Woman", "Down the Line", "MEAN WOMAN Blues", "It's Over!", "All I Can Do Is) Dream You" by Roy Orbison at the Cocoanut Grove, with Bruce Springsteen, James Burton, Elvis Costello and Jackson Browne on BACKUP guitars, and Bonnie Raitt and K. D. Lang in the backup chorus "While My Guitar Gently Weeps", and "Something in the Way She Moves" by that guy that played a little gee-tar with Paul, John and Ringo

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

"While My Guitar Gently Weeps", and "Something in the Way She Moves" by that guy that played a little gee-tar with Paul, John and Ringo

Have you seen this version of 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps' with Tom Petty, Jeff Lynne, Eric Clapton, Paul McCartney & George's son, Dhani...Prince comes on about halfway through and tears it apart with a pretty incredible solo!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=19287174

Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Robert Nickson & Daniel Kandi - Rewire

Have you seen this version of 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps' with Tom Petty, Jeff Lynne, Eric Clapton, Paul McCartney & George's son, Dhani...Prince comes on about halfway through and tears it apart with a pretty incredible solo!

No, I had NOT. Thanks. Was George in the "Traveling Willburys" with Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, etc?

I'm listening to Eyedea "Weird Side" from The Many Faces Of Oliver Hart Or How Eye One The Write Too Think

...never had a fist fight, got knocked out one time
stupid mother@#$%&* thought 'peace' was a gang sign...

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

No, I had NOT. Thanks. Was George in the "Traveling Willburys" with Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, etc?

Yes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traveling_Wilburys

Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chilie Peppers

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

Yes:

I thought so. You know, every one of those guys is pretty amazing, and that band was an indication of that. Roy Orbison is one of my all time favorites as my list indicated. The song "Inside Out" is my favorite from the "Traveling Willburys" (and NOT the "Trembling Willburys"---the name first suggested by George Harrison.

Death Magnetic-Metallica

In my  Warbird Hot stand bag:
nike.gif Dymo2 Str8 fit 10.5 or  HiBore XLS 10.5,  Steelhead Plus 3 and 5 woods,

NP2 3H,  DCI 990 4-PW,  Forged + 54/12,  RAC 58/8,

Classic #1,  NXT Tour or  Burner TP

Sink or Swim by Jack Napier
In my black carry bag
Driver- 909 D2 10.5* 76g Stiff UST Proforce V2
3-Wood 909 F3 14.5* 82g Stiff UST Proforce V2
Hybrid- 585-H 19* 85g Stiff Flex Adilla Proto
Irons- Z-B Forged 3iron-PW Project X 6.0Gap Wedge- Vokey Spin Milled 52|8Sand Wedge- Vokey Spin Milled 56|10Putter- Scotty Cameron...

Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf feat. 'Lil Wayne.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

Blind Melon. This band was so highly underrated. They are so much more than the Bee-Girl video song (No Rain). Right now I'm listening to "Mouth Full of Cavities".

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Death Magnetic-Metallica

they played here a few days ago. i'd like to of seen them (they're among the last on the list of 'bands to see'), but with cheapest ticket prices being around $70 ($55 plus ticketbastard's extra 'convenience' charges), i had to give that a miss.

anyway... faith no more - epic