IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

Sam Cooke

Neville Brothers

Fatboy Slim

Isley Brothers

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Matthew Sweet

AURORA

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Velocity. You either have it, or you don't. It's mostly innate.

Steve

The xx

Steve

On 3/29/2016 at 5:44 PM, nevets88 said:

Isley Brothers

And the updated sampling of the Isley Brothers by Kendrick Lamar (skip to 0:48 to get the actual music of the song "That Lady". I tried to embed with the &start=48 append to the url, but not sure that's working): 

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

3 hours ago, nevets88 said:

The xx

I tried them but could 't get into it.  Funny thing is the piece of music they have called "Intro" is probably the best thing they did, and it was way too short, should have ran with that instrumental a ways more.  

10 hours ago, RandallT said:

And the updated sampling of the Isley Brothers by Kendrick Lamar (skip to 0:48 to get the actual music of the song "That Lady". I tried to embed with the &start=48 append to the url, but not sure that's working): 

Nice. I love it when young artists play tribute to, use material from musicians of the past. They stand on their shoulders.

Steve

So dour was Batman vs Superman, I've been listening to the original Superman theme, from Superman Returns (which had its own set of problems.) This is Superman, an uplifting, inspirational figure, giving hope to all, challenging us to do better. Up up, and away! Look, in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's SUPERMAN!

Fly up, fly up!

Steve

Every little thing she does is magic covers

SSSSSSssssssssssttttinngg!

Steve

Always the Sun from my turntable, which is older than Jordan Spieth, but has 0 green jackets.

Steve

Great song to put on repeat while practicing. Little Barrie from BCS.

Steve

Sallie Ford & The Sound Outside

The Brian Setzer Orchestra 

Bonnie Raitt 

Steve

Michael Jackson - Rock With You

On the subway, there was this guy across from me listening to this song, totally in his own world. He was snapping his fingers, singing along, doing his moves, oblivious to the passengers and the passengers, mostly, to him. He had a great voice, great moves and it made the trip more pleasant and put a smile on a few faces, mine included. This was Michael Jackson before he went full weirdo on us. Off the Wall is one of the greatest albums ever.

Steve

Magnificent Seven Theme - Makes you think you're riding in Monument Valley, herding cattle.

Steve