IGNORED

Anyone Want to Meet up for a Group Lesson in October?

ChetlovesMer
Note: This thread is 1018 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well, I'm still in.
It was touch and go there for just a bit. But I have the greatest wife in the world who helped me make sure I'm still in on this adventure. 

So, here's my checklist.

• I'm available
  • I'm completely healthy (Fully Vaccinated, plus I got a flu shot for this year already.) 💪
  • I have a hotel for Friday Night
  • I have golf clubs
  • I have cash to cover both the round on Friday night and the lessons on Saturday
  • Eric won't be board, as I have plenty to work on
  • The only thing I need now is some descent weather Friday afternoon

What could possibly go wrong?

• Thumbs Up 2

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Well, I'm still in.
It was touch and go there for just a bit. But I have the greatest wife in the world who helped me make sure I'm still in on this adventure. 

So, here's my checklist.

• I'm available
  • I'm completely healthy (Fully Vaccinated, plus I got a flu shot for this year already.) 💪
  • I have a hotel for Friday Night
  • I have golf clubs
  • I have cash to cover both the round on Friday night and the lessons on Saturday
  • Eric won't be board, as I have plenty to work on
  • The only thing I need now is some descent weather Friday afternoon

What could possibly go wrong?

You realize your question will bring about change?!     TV shows usually ask that question and then all hell breaks loose.  I'm not saying we're going to blame you for anything but it's an option!  😂

I'm looking forward to the trip. We'll see you at the course Friday afternoon!  

• Thumbs Up 1

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

12 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

TV shows usually ask that question and then all hell breaks loose.   We'll see you at the course Friday afternoon!  

Yes.... and Yes. 

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Eric won't be board

Wow. New levels even for you. 🙂

• Funny 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 minute ago, iacas said:

Wow. New levels even for you. 🙂

I try to please. :beer:

• Thumbs Up 1

Have fun gents! Let’s see if any of you can eat more than @RFKFREAK did a Outback’s! 😜

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

1 hour ago, boogielicious said:

Have fun gents! Let’s see if any of you can eat more than @RFKFREAK did a Outback’s! 😜

Eating more than @RFKFREAK isn't the problem. Functioning after eating that much is another story all together. 

• Funny 1

13 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Eating more than @RFKFREAK isn't the problem. Functioning after eating that much is another story all together. 

Nobody said anything about him functioning afterwards, either 😜

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Funny 2

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

So I have a soccer game Friday at 6:30. So, what I think the schedule Friday might be is…

1:35 - I'll watch you guys play some golf.
6:35 - I'll go play some soccer, you guys return to freshen up, whatever.
7:45 - I'll meet you at Outback, if you can tolerate sitting next to a guy who just played soccer. 😄

Alternatively:

1:35 - I'll watch you guys play some golf.
6:35 - You guys go wherever the heck you want to eat, I play soccer, and I see you the next morning.

Either is good by me.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

If we have time, I'd come watch.  I'm a soccer fan.    We'll meet you at 7:45.    Looking forward to it.

Ha ha. 😄 I think we can do call-ahead, but Erie is a sleepy town, so they'll probably not need it at that time.

11 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Well, I'm still in.

Glad to hear.  I also had a scare today.  Wife called @ noon and was very sick and Dr. wanted COVID test.  Her & I both came back negative for not Covid & Flu and I have a friend stopping by tomorrow & Sat. To make sure she is OK.  Thus I am packed & ready.

• Like 1

Stuart M.

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

Hey guys. This was totally worth it. 
I had a blast and I feel like I have new stuff to work on. 

PLUS - @StuM proved he CAN hit a 300 yard drive! It happened I witnessed it. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Haha! Second witness here. It happened.

Thanks @iacasfor your patience and organized approach to teaching all of us. I took lots of notes and expect to get out and practice more today. Good weather ahead all week here in NY so no excuse to not work for it.

Great meeting everyone! I would absolutely return.

5F1D91BD-1C23-498A-A87B-4BB8098F581B.jpeg

CBDC7386-EE35-40ED-8961-6EE443AFBFE1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

-Chris Brooks

I've blogged about my wanderings since 2003. I love roaming throughout the USA looking for remote public golf courses to play.

1 hour ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Hey guys. This was totally worth it. 
I had a blast and I feel like I have new stuff to work on. 

Gravity is a wonderful thing😁

• Like 1

Stuart M.

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

And YES, it was worth it.  I feel we should look at doing this again, maybe in the spring?

• Like 1

Stuart M.

Note: This thread is 1018 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!