IGNORED

What car do you have?

BASHERBAKER69
Note: This thread is 5061 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2004 Pontiac GTO here. It'll hold 2 golf bags and it gets there at a pretty rapid rate :)

Driver: WRX G5 9* Fujikura Speeder 757
3-wood: G2 WRX 14*
Hybrid: G5 19*
Hibore Hybrid 3i 22*
Irons: G5 4-PW Wedges: Tour-W Black Nickel 52/12 & 58/08Putter: Milled NC #5Bag: Bagboy RevolverBall: ProV1XShoes: Adidas Tour 360 II

2004 Pontiac GTO here. It'll hold 2 golf bags and it gets there at a pretty rapid rate :)

you have the 6 liter or the 5.7?

Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

It's a 5.7 - but don't believe the hype. There's no such thing as a slow GTO (and mine isn't stock anymore in any case)

Hibore Hybrid 3i 22*
Irons: G5 4-PW Wedges: Tour-W Black Nickel 52/12 & 58/08Putter: Milled NC #5Bag: Bagboy RevolverBall: ProV1XShoes: Adidas Tour 360 II

yeah, i never understood why they have engine choices in the gto that are fairly close. all you need is some bolt on parts to get the 5.7 to the same hp with the bigger 6.0 v8.
Sticks
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

To be honest, they didn't have engine choices. In 2004, the car came with a 5.7 liter LS1. The 2005-2006 GTOs came with the LS1's replacement, the LS2 - which was a 6.0. Other than exterior color, the only options a GTO ever had were a choice of manual or automatic transmission and 17 or 18" wheels.

Hibore Hybrid 3i 22*

oh, gotcha, that clears things up, makes sense now. The LS1 is a very popular engine out here. tons of people have them in their sandrails out at the desert and some of them put out 600 or more horsepower.
Sticks

'05 Audi A6
'01 Pontiac Sunfire GT - Have to throw the GT on there Used as the commuting car as it is great on gas.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

In my bag:

Driver: Taylormade BurnerIrons: Fusion 5-AwHybrids: Idea 3i/17 deg-4i/21 degPutter: Never Compromise VoodooBall: Whatever I find, currently TP Black

a 2008 mustang GT
why cause it was and still is my dream car

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regualr Cab Summit White.

Chevrolet FOREVER!

I've done some things since this pic.

In my Stand Bag
Driver- 905T 9.5* w/ Aldila NV Stiff
3-Wood- 906F4 13.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto Stiff
Irons 3-PW- 704 CB w/ Dynamic Gold S300 Shafts
Wedges- CG10 52* Vokey 56* Oil Can Spin Milled Vokey 60* Oil Can Spin MilledPutter- Studio Select Newport 2 (35")Ball- Prov1 (Or any nice soft...

1996 Toyota Corolla. Not a sexy car by any stretch but I have not had a payment in 8 years and get nearly 40 mpg so no complaints here.

40 mpg is saweet! Wish I got that mileage. I'm currently driving an '08 Subaru Forester X (non-turbo) And I own an '02 Honda Civic Si with many mods, had fun with this car, still do

Porsche Cayenne Turbo.

Got it as its fast (I have a love for fast cars and couldn't settle for anything 'normal') and its safe (Dubai drivers are generally shit and aggressive, this means I'll walk out of almost any accident), and it was cheaper than they are back in the UK. Add to it extremely cheap petrol and it all adds up to a winning combination.

We were in the showroom for a 911, but decided that it wasn't the right car for Dubai (safety and roads aren't 'fun' enough for one) and went with the Cayenne.

Its also got plenty space for 4 adults and 4 sets of clubs for a day out, and from October this year, it will have enough room for our baby and buggy etc

Superquad
Fusion #3
Big Bertha Warbird #5
755 3-PW
Vokey SM56.10 & 60.08 White Hot 2-ball

'02 Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
'04 Honda Odyssey Van

3 kids, so the van was a must. the wagon still gets 35 mpg. Gas prices around here aren't as steep as some places, but lately has been around 3.25/gal.

In My Hideaway Bag:

Driver: r7 Draw
5: Genex Cross
7:3-PW: Silver Scot Blades56 and 60 wedge: El-804Putter: Dual Force II Rossie MalletBalls: Laddie X------------------------------------------------Wish List: Vokey Oil Can 56 Wedge

• 1 year later...
Here is a thread I can get into.

1997 Chevy Camaro Z28.
Modded up quite a bit. Doesnt hold but one bag and not even very well.

1991 Chevy S10 Blazer
A Month ago I retired this from the range and I am returning it to the road. Just finished redoing the entire steering system. Currently repainting it, and finish up a few other things. It was supposed to be a beater but quickly turned into another toy, so for now its the bad weather and Mud vehicle.

As soon as I finish the blazer, Im going to buy something else, maybe a tahoe, probably a new half ton dodge. The only thing is I must be able to leave my bag in it at all times, and preferably have room for two.

Note: This thread is 5061 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!