IGNORED

Who do you hate the most on tour?

BASHERBAKER69
Note: This thread is 3929 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Actually yes! Googled "hate Gary Player" and it lead me to this site. By the looks of it I'm not the only one who hates him.

Why in the world would you Google that? You might need a hobby, something to take up your free time.

my get up and go musta got up and went..

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah, 'hate' is a strong word. In fact, I envy every single player who plays on the tour for their skill at the game...even the ones I don't like. Which would include the following:

Sabbatini - For reasons already expressed. Don't be calling out Tiger when you're 70 wins & 14 majors behind him.

Anthony Kim - Squandering his talent thru excessive partying (allegedly). Hey, work hard, play hard...nothing wrong with that. Except when you drop the 'work hard' part.

Any player who over-emotes a shot result...this would include Tiger - And you're seeing this more & more; they turn away in disgust when the ball is in the air...and then it lands 20 feet from the hole. Guys, this isn't life & death, and you cannot hide behind the "Oh he's just intense" excuse. I think in most cases these guys know when the camera is on them & wanna ham it up.

Why in the world would you Google that? You might need a hobby, something to take up your free time.

Because when I googled detest and dislike Gary Player I couldn't find anything. And if this is my opinion of the guy it certainly can't be wrong. So why do you even care?

Originally Posted by barbm12thtee

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetsknicks1

Because when I googled detest and dislike Gary Player I couldn't find anything. And if this is my opinion of the guy it certainly can't be wrong. So why do you even care?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Gary Player isn't your all-time favorite golfer.

Odd that you would hate him. I've met him a few times, and he seems like a really great guy.

Tyler Martin

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Gary Player isn't your all-time favorite golfer.  Odd that you would hate him. I've met him a few times, and he seems like a really great guy.

Guess he doesn't owe you money. Anyone that owes Me money and doesn't pay is a deadbeat in my book.

Quote:

Originally Posted by geauxforbroke

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Gary Player isn't your all-time favorite golfer.

Odd that you would hate him. I've met him a few times, and he seems like a really great guy.

Guess he doesn't owe you money. Anyone that owes Me money and doesn't pay is a deadbeat in my book.

Just because his name is on a club has nothing to do with who owns or runs the business.  Surely you don't think that Tiger manages the day to day operations of the Tiger Woods division of Nike Golf?  Companies go out of business, and when they do creditors get back little or nothing of what they are owed.  You aren't the first and you won't be the last.  No matter how you look at it, Gary Player owes you nothing .  You come off as nothing but a troll with posts and comments like this.

And no he's certainly not my favorite player, for no other reason than he was Jack's competition and Jack was my guy.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

I just find it amusing that you went through the trouble of googling "Hate Gary Player" and then came onto this forum and opened a dead thread just to let us all know. ;-). Btw, I seriously doubt that Mr. Player personally decided not to refund your money.

[quote name="jetsknicks1" url="/t/11220/who-do-you-hate-the-most-on-tour/90#post_872545"] I just find it amusing that you went through the trouble of googling "Hate Gary Player" and then came onto this forum and opened a dead thread just to let us all know. ;-). Btw, I seriously doubt that Mr. Player personally decided not to refund your money.[/quoted isn't realize it was a dead thread till afterwards. I too find it equally amusing that you would call me out on a thread entitled "who do you hate most on tour". Did I do something wrong by contributing my honest opinion to this thread? And furthermore don't YOU have anything better to do then question my humble opinion?

I would say Brandel Chamblee, but he wasn't good enough to stay on tour.  Or maybe he quit so he wouldn't mess up his hair.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Th[quote name="Fourputt" url="/t/11220/who-do-you-hate-the-most-on-tour/90#post_872543"] Just because his name is on a club has nothing to do with who owns or runs the business.  Surely you don't think that Tiger manages the day to day operations of the Tiger Woods division of Nike Golf?  Companies go out of business, and when they do creditors get back little or nothing of what they are owed.  You aren't the first and you won't be the last.  No matter how you look at it, Gary Player owes you nothing .  You come off as nothing but a troll with posts and comments like this. And no he's certainly not my favorite player, for no other reason than he was Jack's competition and Jack was my guy. [/quote] Thanks for taking the time to set me straight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetsknicks1

I just find it amusing that you went through the trouble of googling "Hate Gary Player" and then came onto this forum and opened a dead thread just to let us all know. . Btw, I seriously doubt that Mr. Player personally decided not to refund your money.[/quoted isn't realize it was a dead thread till afterwards. I too find it equally amusing that you would call me out on a thread entitled "who do you hate most on tour". Did I do something wrong by contributing my honest opinion to this thread? And furthermore don't YOU have anything better to do then question my humble opinion?

You were called out because your "honest" and "humble opinion" is ridiculous and naive. It has nothing to do with the guy.

Tyler Martin

When I initially posted there were several reasons. Of course I know Gary Player doesn't personally owe me money. Why are you being a Troll? I'm on topic, stated my opinion and did not start an argument with anyone. You on the other hand will not give it a rest. Is cyber-bullying your hobby?

When I initially posted there were several reasons. Of course I know Gary Player doesn't personally owe me money. Why are you being a Troll? I'm on topic, stated my opinion and did not start an argument with anyone. You on the other hand will not give it a rest. Is cyber-bullying your hobby?

Not sure who you're referring to since no quote. You are entitled to your opinion, but when you're opinion is:

Originally Posted by barbm12thtee

I bought a driver from his company. Returned the club. Never got my money back, wrote continuously to the company and later it went out of business. That SOB owes me $168.00.

then prepare to be called out.

Originally Posted by barbm12thtee

Why are you being a Troll?

says the guy that joined a forum just to bash someone.

Tyler Martin

You came on here and posted something that some of us find silly and now that people are making their thoughts known, you want to give it a rest?

Anyone that wears a flat billed cap - and Fowler tops that list.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Im Gary Player. You got a problem?

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Keegan Bradly.   Whenever I see him, I feel like slapping his face.   Hit the freaking ball already!

Anthony Kim and other one hit wonders who get too big in the head and plummets like a rock after their first (and often the only) win.

I am sure others mentioned Sergio Garcia?   Second that.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Note: This thread is 3929 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!