IGNORED

2023 Masters

DaveP043

Not sure what is up with his swing, but man this kid gets injured way too much. They were talking about him having back issues last year. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Great leaderboard at this point. Nice to see Tiger with back to back birds. 

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

ESPN is talking to Rory through Airpods while he is playing The Masters. Is this something they do now? It feels weird. Like breaking the fourth wall.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

8 minutes ago, Zeph said:

ESPN is talking to Rory through Airpods while he is playing The Masters. Is this something they do now? It feels weird. Like breaking the fourth wall.

They did it a prior tournaments. Guess it’s a go for The Masters.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

ESPN should be banned from airing the Masters. They’re not showing enough golf. I don’t need to see Jeff Bezos’ (aka Scott Van Pelt) face when actual golf is going on. Show the players actually playing. If this was the NBA/NFL/NHL, we’d miss and entire  quarter or period. Geez.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator

Wow. Six whole comments.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

The course was pretty receptive today. I hope the weather kicks in and makes it more challenging..

Scott

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

How far back is too far back? I say…

• To win: +1.
  • To make the cut (currently +1): +7. Which is like three people.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

4 minutes ago, iacas said:

How far back is too far back? I say…

• To win: +1.
  • To make the cut (currently +1): +7. Which is like three people.

I think it depends on weather. If it’s not bad in the morning, the late players from today have an advantage. The amateur Sam Bennet was really impressive today.

Scott

My Swing Thread

Another testament to the unbelievable concentration and perseverance of these pros. Today, John Rahm. DB out the gate..then -7 for the finish. Just awesome.

• Thumbs Up 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator

Also, Brooks should get a two-shot penalty.

koepka-040623-ftr.jpg?itok=G4IOU7Ev

Brooks Koepka's caddie was seen talking about clubs, but the tournament's Rules Committee determined he did nothing wrong. A look at that decision.

https://www.golfchannel.com/news/2023-masters-no-penalty-after-augusta-national-reviews-possible-rules-infraction-regarding

15 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Another testament to the unbelievable concentration and perseverance of these pros. Today, John Rahm. DB out the gate..then -7 for the finish. Just awesome.

That was impressive. Rory struggled though, which was disappointing. Also, is it bad of me to want the LIV players to stink it up?

Scott

My Swing Thread

8 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

That was impressive. Rory struggled though, which was disappointing. Also, is it bad of me to want the LIV players to stink it up?

Lol. I know the feeling. Really wanted to see Brooks flop, and all the others too…lol. At least Rory didn’t fire some 4+ disaster. I wonder if any of the LIV guys are looking around and thinking, ‘ yeah..I kinda miss this.’?

Edited by Vinsk

6 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

. I wonder if any of the LIV guys are looking around and thinking, ‘ yeah..I kinda miss this.’?

I hope so.

• Thumbs Up 1

Scott

My Swing Thread

I know golfers are supposed to call penalty on themselves….but that hardly means it can always be assumed they’re innocent…just because they say they are….

’Did you guys exchange info like the video suspiciously shows?’

Nope.

Ok. Case closed.🤔

That video looks pretty damning for Koepka's caddie. Sad they do not want to enforce the rules. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

’Did you guys exchange info like the video suspiciously shows?’

Nope.

Ok. Case closed.🤔

5 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

That video looks pretty damning for Koepka's caddie. Sad they do not want to enforce the rules. 

Brooks is a liar and a cheat.