IGNORED

Bryson DeChambeau Videos

iacas

• Administrator

Let's make @boogielicious's day and post some decent Bryson videos. There are a decent number to choose from, but I'll start with a recent one:

He's got the full gear on, though his driver has a steel shaft so it's not purely a hickory quest.

But, it's an enjoyable 37 minutes or so. I dare you to watch it, Scott. 😄 

FWIW, his channel is here:

https://www.youtube.com/@brysondechambeau

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Funny 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Bryson DeChambeau Videos

I actual do not hate his channel. He’s having a good time. His personality is fine. I think he’s actually more mature and engaging now than ever. I get the LIV stuff. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

156K likes, 1,843 comments - brysondechambeau on May 23, 2024: "Last one is my favorite".

Come on @boogielicious! Although I didn’t care much for the segment today either…he’s moved up a bit in my book.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Nope. I’m not going to waste any brain cells on this guy. I only have so many heartbeats left.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Nope. I’m not going to waste any brain cells on this guy. I only have so many heartbeats left.

Eh, you’re missing out a bit.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

This series is a hoot. Posting this episode with Paige. You heard this here first but someone tell me the girl's not in love. I mean lock-stock-and-barrel..😂

Vishal S.

@iacas Erik, what do you think of this? I don’t get why he says over 5’ it doesn’t matter where you hit it.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator

I think he's saying that you put the red line on the top outside edge of the dimple, which is what contacts the face… and I think he meant to say topspin, but… whatever.

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

Erik, what do you think of this? I don’t get why he says over 5’ it doesn’t matter where you hit it.

So, I think the idea behind it is that the ball is not perfectly smooth (obviously). So, on shorter putts, it is better to hit that point on the ball because it gets the ball into a better roll. You are not compressing the ball with a short putt, so it would act more similar to if you were hitting let's say a 100 sided dice. On longer putts, you might be compression the ball so more of the ball impacts the club face and then that single point doesn't matter. 

It might be something he made up, could be a confidence thing, could be a legit thing. Maybe it matters more with how good the greens they putt on. 

Also, we are talking about a single point here, and the putter face angle, path, ect.. will change a bit on each putt. So, it isn't like you are hitting that spot exactly in the same way. 

Not sure it is worth the effort with so many variables in play. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping: