IGNORED

Who thinks Kelly Tilghman is hot?

under_par
Note: This thread is 4064 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Is Kelly Tilghman hot?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe So

Jeezus NO. I wouldn't F--k Kelly Tilghman with Natalie Gulbis' dick. She good at her job though.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Jeezus NO. I wouldn't F--k Kelly Tilghman with Natalie Gulbis' dick. She good at her job though.

Okay, first off Natalie Gulbis is a straight up dime, and if you think for one second that she has a dick i swear i will come over to Montreal and punch you right in your adams apple. Natalie is the best thing the LPGA has.

Driver- Titleist 910 D2 RIP 60 S- shaft

3 wood- Taylormade RBZ S shaft

Hybrid- Taylormade superfast 2.0 S shaft

Irons- Titleist AP2 712 DG- S300

Wedges- titleist vokey sm4

Putter- SC Fast Back

Originally Posted by DFerlmann

Okay, first off Natalie Gulbis is a straight up dime, and if you think for one second that she has a dick i swear i will come over to Montreal and punch you right in your adams apple. Natalie is the best thing the LPGA has.

Different strokes for different folks. The OP asks for an opinion, not for an opinion that DFerlmann finds acceptable.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Gulbis is OK.  Other than boobs I dont see a whole lot thats all that great about her though.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I may have been a tad harsh on Natalie and Kelly, but whatever, I doubt they'll read the post and develop self esteem issues. But just in case - Sorry Natalie, Sorry Kelly.

My assessment remains the same though, I don't find either of them particularly attractive, not "nasty" looking but not "hot" either. Meh...

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Originally Posted by TitleistWI

Quote:

Gulbis is OK.  Other than boobs I dont see a whole lot thats all that great about her though.

If boobs were all that mattered everyone would have a "Hot" girlfriend.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

On the internet, everyone does.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Originally Posted by Stretch

On the internet, everyone does.

Ain't that the truth. You should see my seven wives - HUBBA HUBBA DING DING!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Even still, take away the big boobs and Gulbis is average at best.

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

• 4 months later...

Nah, don't dig Kelly at all.     If we're talking Holly Sonders though - that is about as close to a perfect 10 with a great golf swing as you're gonna find !!

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Kelly is like the flight attendant who stayed too long on the job when compared with the other TGC women. But I think NBC is moving her out of the "girls" role and into the booth more and more. She is too melodramatic for me, the voice is only a few octaves above a man's, and her mannerisms are more male than female ... so

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Sorry to be OT, but every year that I see Natalie up close at our local LPGA tourney, I kinda shudder and try to imangine what setting she has to put the jackhammer on to remove all that makeup..

dak4n6

• 3 months later...
Originally Posted by inthehole

Nah, don't dig Kelly at all.     If we're talking Holly Sonders though - that is about as close to a perfect 10 with a great golf swing as you're gonna find !!

Holly sonders is one hot piece of ass, she is the hottest that golf channel has ever seen.... besides Kelly Tilghman.. JK

Driver- Titleist 910 D2 RIP 60 S- shaft

3 wood- Taylormade RBZ S shaft

Hybrid- Taylormade superfast 2.0 S shaft

Irons- Titleist AP2 712 DG- S300

Wedges- titleist vokey sm4

Putter- SC Fast Back

Holly sonders is one hot piece of ass, she is the hottest that golf channel has ever seen.... besides Kelly Tilghman.. JK

Holly isnt even hot.  Shes a twig with too much makeup, a pushup bra and a raging obsession with tanning.  Im so over Holly and GC trying to shove her down our throats, simply because shes sleeping with EK.

Note: This thread is 4064 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!