IGNORED

Hobbies besides Golf?

TravelGolfer
Note: This thread is 3430 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fishing and reading, I have put some serious thought into bowhunting lately.

In my  Warbird Hot stand bag:
nike.gif Dymo2 Str8 fit 10.5 or  HiBore XLS 10.5,  Steelhead Plus 3 and 5 woods,

NP2 3H,  DCI 990 4-PW,  Forged + 54/12,  RAC 58/8,

Classic #1,  NXT Tour or  Burner TP

I play hockey year-round too. Probably play 75 games throughout the year.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

Drinking Beer
The above reason is why Im not a scratch player

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

What are some of your other hobbies?

Basketball (but I have to watch overdoing it since I am 60 years young), reading----economics, business news (eg. the "Wall Street Journal"), photography, using the internet for usable information, writing and editing (I am the Publisher and Editor of a regional golf magazine, and in it I always write an historical article about some locale in Upstate New York), TRYING to keep up with our 4 year old grand daughter who is a real competitor and has to "win" at everything---golf, walking (actually running) to the playground, etc. I try to hike and take pictures because we live in the "foothills of the Adirondack mountains", but I do not have enough time to do that as much as I would like---"Adirondack Life" is one of my favorite magazines.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

I collect (and sometimes drag race) Mopar muscle cars (68-71)

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

rock climbing (bouldering,) fishing, snowboarding, photography, watching sports, playing video games and guitar

Bag: Cheapo
Driver:983K
Woods: Steelhead
Irons-PW: X-12
SW: 56* CG14LW: 60* CG14Putter:Craz-E "I Series"BallNY, NY"Chinch Bugs"

I play bridge once or twice a week. I spend a bit of time on top of that trying to improve my bidding skills and hand evaluation, but it's rather casual at this point.

I used to be a serious movie buff, but this has withered lately, to the point where it's been a long time since I saw a movie multiple times in theaters or rushed to pick up a DVD on release date. This hobby now just comes up periodically - as it will next week, when the next James Bond comes out, or back in May with Indiana Jones, or next May with Terminator. But it's really just major releases that do it for me now.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I play poker quite a bit, collect vintage baseball cards (Pre-War), I am into electronics and gadgets, and I love my dog :)

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

hmm well I play drums, thats about all i do honestly, my gf has started getting into fish and stuff, which well if you dont know by now, any gfs hobby is technically youre hobby hehe

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

I'm an expert aquarist, a hobby much more expensive than golf, I write for a few aquarium magazines, both online and print. I'm also a work'a'holic.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

i've played bass and guitar for about 14 years now, took up piano a couple of years ago. i was huge into chess before the golf bug bit. i still play occasionally but i'm nowhere near as good as i was back in the day. i'm also real big into old school video games, particularly the super nintendo/sega genesis/sega cd era.

Note: This thread is 3430 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!