IGNORED

Big Break Prince Edward Island

kleinrider
Note: This thread is 5403 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn I sort of liked Football. I can't wait for the episodes that focus on Brian's arrogance.

This could be the most entertaining bunch the Big Break has had in a while.

I would prefer if they dragged out the series more, maybe knocking someone off every other episode or so, rather than every episode. I would like to see the elimination matches played over twice as many holes.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've got a huge crush on Gerina.

hahaha amen to that :)

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

hahaha amen to that :)

haha...you guys are so funny.

How come none of the women on this forurm are drooling over the BB men ;) Anyway, I just finished Gerina's interview . She's feeling much better after winning that $1,000. No one remembers the water shot anymore. What do you think she'll spend it on? And what do all you guys think about 6 to 4 (women to men) left. Sorry...couldn't resist the dig ;) Who will leave next week? Any guesses?

Golfgal
www.golfgal-blog.com

How come none of the women on this forurm are drooling over the BB men ;)

Thats because i'm not on there:) j/k

And what do all you guys think about 6 to 4 (women to men) left.

I'm really not surprised by that at all.

I think the weakest players are gone. Theres one girl, the one who really struggled hitting it long enough, she's probably up for beheading soon too.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

I think the weakest players are gone. Theres one girl, the one who really struggled hitting it long enough, she's probably up for beheading soon too.

I think that was Nicole that couldn't bomb it very long. I'm quite fond of Kim too, but she's barely hanging on by a thread, and I mean barely.

909 D2, 9.5 with Matrix Ozik XCon 5
909 F2, 15.5 3W with Matrix Ozik Xcon 5
909 H, 19 & 24 with stock Aldila Voodoo S
AP2, 5-PW with Project X 5.5
CG10, 52 gap wedge CG10, 56 sand wedge Spin Milled, 60 lob wedge Newport 2.5

haha...you guys are so funny.

well i like it. more women airtime haha :)

kim is gone next

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

I know Caroline personally... she has been giving us updates on our radio show weekly... We had a lot of fun razzing her about the super slow mo leg shot on the first episode lol

Well, I finally was able to connect with William today - we were having some technical phone difficulties over the past few days.

He is such a nice guy. I am so sorry to see him leave. I hope he'll come back and chat with me again. Meanwhile, check out his interview where he shares where his nickname came from, how he felt that day, what he's doing now and what he had to say about Brian.

Golfgal
www.golfgal-blog.com

Wow, great episode tonight! I think I like this group the most out of all the seasons so far. Brian is hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen someone beat themselves up so much for bad shots! Awesome! I actually kind of like seeing him do well, I read that he had a lot of health problems the last ten years, which is probably the reason for his do or die attitude. He's gotta chill the F out though.

Good stuff!

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Are there other contestants on the show besides Gerina? I haven't noticed... She is very easy on the eyes

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

Titleist 712CB 5-P Titleist Vokey 54, 58 Scotty Cameron Fastback Titleist ProV1x

That was a really good episode.

Kims beautiful legs are gone for good, that makes me sad. But Brian should be entertaining in future episodes.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

well i like it. more women airtime haha :)

Well, King, you called it! They say golf is a game of inches and it really came down to that with Kim's short irons. She came so close, but perhaps she shouldn't have - Brian almost gave it away, didn't he? But his last shot was a doozy, just like Aaron's.

But didn't it surprise you how many really bad shots there were out there tonight? I talked to Brenda about that and she put it down to nerves mostly. And I guess given the length of the elimination, normal "jitters" probably got worse instead of better over time. Well, Brian's still with us, and so is Brenda, so I expect we'll be hearing a lot more "sound bites" next week :) And, yes, I will find out about Nicole and Derek - I know you're all dying to know the scoop on that. LOL!

Golfgal
www.golfgal-blog.com

Someone needs to do a stack and tilt on Brian's head.

Driver-Callaway FT-5 Draw 9.5"

3WD-Callaway Hawkeye 15*

Hybrid-Callaway FT 21*

Irons-Callaway Steelhead X-16 4-P

Wedges-Callaway Big Bertha Tour 52* 56* 60*

Putter-Odyssey White Hot #1

Someone needs to do a stack and tilt on Brian's head.

He has a napoleon complex going on. The guy is so uptight, probably why he choked so many times in the challenges.

Note: This thread is 5403 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!