IGNORED

Warrior Golf Balls

Note: This thread is 2105 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone ever tried Warrior Golf balls? The reason I ask is I got a postcard in the mail to get 3 dozen free. I only have to pay S&H.;

Here is link to their website.

Thank you for any reviews on these balls.

In my clicgear.gif 2.0 Push Cart and callaway.gifgolf bag are - 

Z-Star driver 10.5  Mashie 3 and 7 metals  Mashie 4 hyrbird  Z-Star 4-PW Irons  cleveland.gifCG Black 48, 52, 56 degree wedges  GoLo putter  upro mx+ gps

never deal with warrior golf. they are a scammer company big time. just google it and find out about their shady business practices.

In my freestyle:
Driver: 10.5* G5 with UST V2
F.W. wood: 16* retro raylor with Aldila HM-40 Tour Gold
Irons: i5 3-pw. Stiff cs lite shafts
Wedges: 8620 51*, 56*, and 60* Putter: classics 1 34""Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

in order to get something free from this company, they require you to "try out" their golf clubs. if you don't like them and try to return them, it will take about 4 weeks of hassling them. Trust me, personal experience. Tried a "free" driver from them, got a couple woods, returned them, finally got my money back, and the driver cracked about a week later.

Thanks for the feedback. I tore up the postcard :}

In my clicgear.gif 2.0 Push Cart and callaway.gifgolf bag are - 

Z-Star driver 10.5  Mashie 3 and 7 metals  Mashie 4 hyrbird  Z-Star 4-PW Irons  cleveland.gifCG Black 48, 52, 56 degree wedges  GoLo putter  upro mx+ gps

• 2 years later...

They are a scam no doubt. But when they're offering free stuff, I have taken advantage of it including the balls. And absolutely, they will attempt to get you to "test" one (or more) of their clubs - which is a huge scam. But just keep saying no and then they will finally get around to just agreeing to send you the free stuff. Just understand that whatever they send is basically not going to be worth much more than the shipping - if that. Although I did get their Emerald putter and for whatever reason, it's served me well. Don't know why, I guess it's just a good fit for me and does look rather cool.

As far as the balls are concerned, they're worth about the price of the shipping. I'd compare them to the Noodle which you can find for about $8.00 a 15-pack. They're really not a terrible ball, just nothing special.

• 6 months later...

You mean like an email like this?

Get the new Warrior Golf Balls on Us!!!*

No Purchase Necessary

Call 800-620-8523 now and mention code

These new golf balls have a MSRP of $49.95 per dozen but our R&D; department wants your feedback.

Warrior's new state of the art golf balls are built for the golfer who requires distance, control, and accuracy, making them perfect for those trying to improve their golf game. Designed with all golfers in mind, from beginners to pros, these balls will give you consistent performance with every swing of the club

*S&H; & customizations not included. Limit one variety pack per household. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer while supplies last

• 5 years later...

Do not be skeptical about warrior products. I have tried a few and they perform good. The irons are good. The woods are not good. The  Tour Soft golf balls are excellent. They give you a 45 days full money back guarantee. 

4 hours ago, par404 said:

Do not be skeptical about warrior products. I have tried a few and they perform good. The irons are good. The woods are not good. The  Tour Soft golf balls are excellent. They give you a 45 days full money back guarantee. 

It's interesting how many first time posters only join the forum to defend Warrior Products, and then leave, never to be heard from again.

Welcome to the site.  I hope you're different and stick around!  :beer:

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ooo my fav subject. After all these raving reviews we should not be skeptical? Anyone reading this, do yourself a favor and google Warrior Golf before you buy and if you still buy, use a prepaid visa Gift Card with limited funds.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

9 hours ago, David in FL said:

It's interesting how many first time posters only join the forum to defend Warrior Products, and then leave, never to be heard from again.

Welcome to the site.  I hope you're different and stick around!  :beer:

I play with a guy that has a set of the Warrior woods.  He's had them for at least the last two years and does seem to like them, so it is possible that some of those people are simply defending them.  Though I do admit it's extremely unlikely since they do seem to only appear for one post.

As for the OP, if you can get them free then I see no reason not to try them.  I wouldn't expect anything special though, and as other's have stated you might have to repeat yourself a lot to get out of "testing" a club.

Driver - Cleveland CG Black 265
Fairway Wood - Adams Tight Lies 16 Degrees
Hybrids - 18 and 20 Degrees Adams Pro
Irons - 4-PW Adams XTD
Wedges - 52 and 56 degree Cleavland CG16

On 4/23/2012 at 9:24 AM, Fozcycle said:

You mean like an email like this?

Get the new Warrior Golf Balls on Us!!!*

No Purchase Necessary

Call 800-620-8523 now and mention code

These new golf balls have a MSRP of $49.95 per dozen but our R&D; department wants your feedback.

Warrior's new state of the art golf balls are built for the golfer who requires distance, control, and accuracy, making them perfect for those trying to improve their golf game. Designed with all golfers in mind, from beginners to pros, these balls will give you consistent performance with every swing of the club

*S&H; & customizations not included. Limit one variety pack per household. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer while supplies last

You mean these are as good as and at the same price as Pro V's?  Wow!

• Thumbs Up 1

My Weapons of Grass Destruction:

:titleist: TS2 10.5*;  917F2 15*;  818H1 19*;  716 AP2 4-P;  Pro V1x

:vokey: SM7's - 50.12 F, 56.14 F, 60.08 M

:odyssey: Black Series 3

:footjoy:  :oakley: 

On 8/26/2017 at 7:48 AM, baller7345 said:

I play with a guy that has a set of the Warrior woods.  He's had them for at least the last two years and does seem to like them, so it is possible that some of those people are simply defending them.  Though I do admit it's extremely unlikely since they do seem to only appear for one post.

As for the OP, if you can get them free then I see no reason not to try them.  I wouldn't expect anything special though, and as other's have stated you might have to repeat yourself a lot to get out of "testing" a club.

That was my buddy's experience, but he did get the 3 hybrid out of them. And, he couldn't hit it so he gave it to me. I couldn't hit it either! It just didn't feel "solid".

He had a totally different experience with GX-7, except that his friend bought it, couldn't hit it, and gave it to him. He hits it a freaking mile! Further than his Driver and straight as a string! Does make a funny noise at impact though.

• 8 months later...

This is a legitimate company, out of curiosity been there. I have tried them and consider their golf balls as average, play like the Slazanger or Callaway mid-priced balls.

Edited by par404

11 hours ago, par404 said:

This is a legitimate company, out of curiosity been there. I have tried them and consider their golf balls as average, play like the Slazanger or Callaway mid-priced balls.

2nd post in 10 months and only on the topic of warrior golf balls. I hope i'm wrong but just seems a bit iffy to me.

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

3 hours ago, RussUK said:

2nd post in 10 months and only on the topic of warrior golf balls. I hope i'm wrong but just seems a bit iffy to me.

It's just a Warrior golfs way of "bumping" a thread. I'm sure there is nothing wrong with the ball and for someone who hits most of their shots into woods and water, these are as good as any. It's the business model that no one likes. 

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I use to get stuff in the mail from Warrior Golf. It was a long time ago, maybe 15-20 (?) years ago. I wonder if it's the same company, and they have been in business this long?

I never bought anything from them. I suppose if one wanted to, they could always check with the better business bureau and see if they have a rating. Then again, I am not so sure the BBB is that good anymore either. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

I bought a “free” 60* wedge from them a while back. It’s okay, but they seem like a shifty operation so I tend to avoid them.

Note: This thread is 2105 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!