IGNORED

golf apparel?

Note: This thread is 5374 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just picked up a few nice shirts at Dick's from the sale racks. I also saw a lot of nice shirts for $20 each at JC Penny yesterday.

C9 VFT Ti
C9 5w
P2 Hybrid 3
P2 Deep Cavity 4-PW
SGS 52, 56 Putter

Costco will usually have some nice Nike or adidas polo shirts, as well as PGA brand polos for pretty good prices.

In my stand bag:
Driver: XR-03
Irons: Apex Edge CFT (5-E)
Hybrids: Apex Edge CFT (3-4)
Wedge: Sure Out LWPutter: BombshellShoes: University

Don't know if they still have them but several years ago I bought 6 or 8 pair of kakai and bone shorts at Old Navy for like $12 a pair. They make great golf shorts as I don't worry about getting them dirty or stained. I only golf in them.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

TJ Maxx is the store I go to now for golf appearal. Bought some Nike Dri-fit pants for $29.99 and the tag said MSRP $80.00

MacTec 460 Draw Driver
V-Foil M565 Irons
MT 3 Wood
GigaGolf 52deg gap wedge
Wilson 55deg sand wedge MT Don White 60deg Lob wedgeknockoff 2-ball putter

haha funny this is on here, I literly just bought 2 shirts at JCpenny, PGA Tour microfibre shirts on sale for $20 each and they look really nice.

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*
MP57's Project X 5.5 3-PW
CG10 56* RAC 52* 60* 2 Ball putter ProV1/ProV1X Blackberry Storm GolfLogix

The Champion Golf shirts on sale at Target are fantastic. i have 3-4 of them and i love them.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

hey guys what is the best place to buy some golf apparel?

I've really like the Greg Norman collection but don't like paying full price. Today I found some great closeouts on Greg Norman golf shirts at

Belk.com .

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Before my Palm Springs trip last week (OUTSTANDING, btw) I found Kohl's golf shirts with the dry weave on sale for $12 each. Bought all the colors they had. They are pretty good looking, and really did keep me relatively cool in the desert heat.

Gary

Nakashima HTEC 460 9.5, 65g Fujikura Motore F1 (s)
Speedline 3W, 70-gram Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis
SQ 2 18 Deg. Hybrid, stock stiff graphite
R7 irons, 4-LW, stock stiff steel
White Steel 2-Ball SRT PutterSunMountain MPB bagIGolf Neo

TJ Maxx just had a big sale on PGA and Izod dry-fit polos-I got 5 that I think were $12 each.

Old Navy, believe it or not, just came out with a line of dry-fit stuff. The polos were $10 when I was in there. Not much for color selection, but the price is right.

In my Vaporlite Bag
Driver: Hireko PowerPlay Q2 10.5*
3 Wood: SS 3.5 14*
20* Hybrid: 3dx
Irons: 804 OS 4-PWWedges: 52* Vintage Forged 54* Vokey Spin-Milled 58* Vokey Raw Putter: Crossbax 2.0Ball: Gamer or D2 Feel

Last weekend, I bought 3 different Nike Dri-Fit polos at Ross. Each had a regular price of $70 or above. I got each one for $16.99. I even got the one that my golfer in TW '09 wears pretty regularly!

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

At Kohls I got some Dockers golf shorts for 21$. Wore them a few times and they are great. They also have a great selection of dry fit polos.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

• 2 months later...
I like the PGA Tour line at JC Penny's... I picked up a few for less than $15 because they were on clearance this time of year, and they work as good as any other moisture wicking shirt I have. Also, Dillards had some nice shirts in the past.

My problem is that most shirts at the Galaxy and Dick's are too short... I usually need 2XLT, and the department stores have tall sections whereas at Dick's and Galaxy I can never find a tall.

My brother-in-law likes the ones he got at Kohls...
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Note: This thread is 5374 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!