IGNORED

Too Fast Play?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 1726 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

41 minutes ago, KrisF said:

Let me give you some details here, I am -playing- the fast group decides not to wait for me at the tee box to ask if they can play though. So its quite frustrating when someone asks you during your stroke.

As I said in another thread I have a hard time elaborating details.

The fast group is behind you. How can they wait for you on the tee box to ask to play through?

You should be waiting for them to let them play through.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 minute ago, mcanadiens said:

Just out of curiosity @KrisF, exactly how slow are you?

How long does your average round take?

5 Hours can be more depending on the day.

1 minute ago, KrisF said:

Sorry bud, but that's just not acceptable in most cases.

Maybe if there are very few people out on the course and you automatically allow everyone through, that would be ok. That would be about it.

Five hours doesn't cut it.

4 minutes ago, mcanadiens said:

Sorry bud, but that's just not acceptable in most cases.

Maybe if there are very few people out on the course and you automatically allow everyone through, that would be ok. That would be about it.

Five hours doesn't cut it.

Alright im done talking about this, I swear if I start another explosion in other threads...

22 minutes ago, KrisF said:

giphy.gif

5 hours is too slow as a foursome. If you're playing in 5 hours as a single, then that's way too slow. Literally hours too slow.

I can sort of understand the idea of playing better by taking a bit more time. But that means a few more seconds here and there. Not minutes per shot.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

38 minutes ago, KrisF said:

You can't be serious about taking that long to play 18 as a single.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Just now, Jeremie Boop said:

You can't be serious about taking that long to play 18 as a single.

I don’t thInk anything this kid is writing is serious. He’s just messing around.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

9 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

I don’t thInk anything this kid is writing is serious. He’s just messing around.

Right. 

That earlier thread on his gradual improvement problem (or whatever that was) make it kind of obvious now. 

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

1 hour ago, mcanadiens said:

Right. 

That earlier thread on his gradual improvement problem (or whatever that was) make it kind of obvious now. 

You guys are assuming! You have no idea who I am or how I do things in my actual life! You warn me for trolling which I did not do at all!

You are painting a VERY clear picture, my friend. In fact, you are explicitly telling us.

What's the expresssion? "When someone tells you who they are, believe them."

Edited by leftybutnotPM

10 minutes ago, leftybutnotPM said:

You are painting a VERY clear picture, my friend. In fact, you are explicitly telling us.

Everything I say is "Trolling" How is that possible? 

I am not here to screw with anybody, and I never intended that. Instead y'all are screwing with me.

6 minutes ago, KrisF said:

I am not here to screw with anybody, and I never intended that. Instead y'all are screwing with me.

What exactly did I do wrong? Prove it to me. Then I will start proving my statements in the other thread.

10 minutes ago, leftybutnotPM said:

What's the expresssion? "When someone tells you who they are, believe them."

Thats not even what the actual quote is. Maya Angelou Quotes. When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

Edited by KrisF

5 minutes ago, KrisF said:

You’ve made several posts that simply don’t make sense. When asked for clarification you say you don’t like to give details. You’ve said you have psychological issues. You’re all over the place. Not sure why your golf story is such a coveted secret to you. Nobody cares. We’re all here to talk about golf and learn how to play better. The owner of this site, @iacas has put countless hours into this place and it’s a fantastic site to get instruction, learn some history and express your opinions on golf topics and more. You must have some goal you’d like to achieve regarding golf. Present it. Clearly, and without all the wishy washy bs. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

1 minute ago, Vinsk said:

You’ve made several posts that simply don’t make sense. When asked for clarification you say you don’t like to give details. You’ve said you have psychological issues. You’re all over the place. Not sure why your golf story is such a coveted secret to you. Nobody cares. We’re all here to talk about golf and learn how to play better. The owner of this site, @iacas has put countless hours into this place and it’s a fantastic site to get instruction, learn some history and express your opinions on golf topics and more. You must have some goal you’d like to achieve regarding golf. Present it. Clearly, and without all the wishy washy bs. 

I respect what iacas has done here and I do not intend to ruin anything he has done.

The only thing ruined is me. Because of one little mistake that caused a series of other mistakes.

Just now, KrisF said:

I respect what iacas has done here and I do not intend to ruin anything he has done.

The only thing ruined is me. Because of one little mistake that caused a series of other mistakes.

And now I have to fix every little hole I punched out.

4 minutes ago, KrisF said:

5 hours? I hope you’re joking. You can play “fast” and still have an enjoyable time. Fast doesn’t mean you run to every shot, grab a club, and swing.

Fast simply means be ready to execute your shot once it is your turn. You can do a lot of things when it is not your turn in order to be ready to play your shot. Ready golf. People got stuff to besides golf. Plus, pace of play is usually a “rule” and perhaps even tracked by marshals at some courses. 

4 minutes ago, ncates00 said:

5 hours? I hope you’re joking. You can play “fast” and still have an enjoyable time. Fast doesn’t mean you run to every shot, grab a club, and swing.

Fast simply means be ready to execute your shot once it is your turn. You can do a lot of things when it is not your turn in order to be ready to play your shot. Ready golf. People got stuff to besides golf. Plus, pace of play is usually a “rule” and perhaps even tracked by marshals at some courses. 

Im done talking in here, No one will believe me because of what I did.

2 minutes ago, KrisF said:

No one will believe me because of what I did.

Actions have consequences...

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

8 minutes ago, KrisF said:

Im done talking in here, No one will believe me because of what I did.

This is the wishy washy bs I was referring to. 

54 minutes ago, KrisF said:

Thats not even what the actual quote is. Maya Angelou Quotes. When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

And you claim not to be trolling.....

Here is what I wrote:

What's the expression? When someone tells you who they are, believe them."

Care to explain your outrage? I did ask a question. 

Edited by leftybutnotPM

Note: This thread is 1726 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!