IGNORED

Anyone enjoying the drink tonight?

Danny Noonan
Note: This thread is 1746 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Errr...maybe I have a problem, since the last post in this thread was mine from a week ago, and I'm drinking the same things again. Anyhoo, Bloody Mary (this time with the low-sodium tomato juice). The vodka I buy is Svedka, which can be had for $17 per 1.75L bottle at my local spirits shop. If you drink vodka 'neat', I can certainly understand springing for Kettle One or Grey Goose. But if you chill your vodka and use it in mixed drinks, I think spending much more than $20/bottle is silly. Cheers!

Callaway Big Bertha 460
Callaway X 3-wood 15*
Adams Idea Tech hybrid 19*
Titleist DCI 981 irons
Ping iwedge 56*, 52*Carbite Putter

The ad featured a

My dad taught me to make Manhattan's the same way he made his Martinis ... short glass, 3 ice cubes, add booze, hold glass up to your chin and quietly say "Vermouth" .... he liked his VERY Dry ...

My drink of choice ... a good cup of strong coffee or the occasional cappuccino.

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

My dad taught me to make Manhattan's the same way he made his Martinis ... short glass, 3 ice cubes, add booze, hold glass up to your chin and quietly say "Vermouth" .... he liked his VERY Dry ...

+1 for coffee in the mornings. Not much more than a beer for me in the evenings now with a 1-week old at home since I need to be either alert or asleep.

As for the super-dry martinis, I used to go that route but once on a whim I tried following the ordiary recipe and I was pleasantly surprised. It can be quite a nice drink that surpasses the straight liquor. Sometimes you want something drier, but it's worth trying as an alternative.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

My friend and his wife just got back from Mexico and brought me a few nice bottles of Tequila...this could get ugly.

Callaway Big Bertha 460
Callaway X 3-wood 15*
Adams Idea Tech hybrid 19*
Titleist DCI 981 irons
Ping iwedge 56*, 52*Carbite Putter

• 3 weeks later...
Chivas Regal tonight baby!

Hey Iacas, sorry if my posts get sloppy. I know you delete my shit all the time...

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

ooohhhhmmmmmmmm............On the rocks

just noticed, they have Golf tips on the site... nice and I found a new Avatar....thanks thread maker!

What I'm doing right now is probably a sin, given tonight: I'm having Scotch. 364 nights/year, that's fine. But tonight's St. Patrick's Day, and I left my only bottle of Irish at the office. At least I had some earlier today, so I didn't completely neglect it.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

After home made Irish coffees I am kicking back to a Jamison and water. Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

After home made Irish coffees I am kicking back to a Jamison and water. Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!

Ohhhh Don't ever call it St Patty's Day! Its Patrick's or at the very least Paddy's Day!

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him

Red wine for your health. I talked to many people who avocate drinking red wine to help keep the arteries slippery from blood clots, sounds good to me, cheers!

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Red wine for your health. I talked to many people who avocate drinking red wine to help keep the arteries slippery from blood clots, sounds good to me, cheers!

cabernet french...sorry cali dude..lol

Tonight

Negro Modello
Negro Modello
Patron Shot
Thai Whiskey /7up
Thai Whiskey/7up
Thai Whiskey Shot
Thai Whiskey/7up

Friend drove me home. I haven't been this drunk in a while. I think mixing that Patron shot in is what put me over the edge.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Ohhhh Don't ever call it St Patty's Day! Its Patrick's or at the very least Paddy's Day!

Understood! ;)

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

Last night it was smirnoff raspberry with flat club soda and lime juice. Classy, I know, but I've got to get rid of that cough syrup-flavored junk somehow... Actually, had I used some less-flat soda and a bit more lime, it might have been enjoyable instead of merely tolerable.

Might see if I can find some corned beef on clearance for tomorrow night and finish off the bottle of Jameson.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

I agree 100% nice to see a fellow mick on the site... I was born in Derry but moved to the U.S when i was 3 y/o so needless to say i have 37 years here but visit my family in belfast yearly.... Slainte mo chara!!!!

Seamus

Note: This thread is 1746 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!