IGNORED

Yahoo Fantasy golf

Note: This thread is 3952 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm interested, not sure if its full yet.?

There is no limit on the number, so jum on in; we are now up to 18 in the group. Sounds like lots of guys are committed this year, so it should be a good season.

Have a good one.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i signed up. I do have a question though. If a guy isn't playing in the upcoming weeks event, will said player be on the list of golfers. I know i had trouble with that last year, I picked people who weren't playing that week

When you see the options to select players on the bottom, there is a button that says something like "Show only Entered Players." If its checked, only entered players will show up.

This is right to use this button and it shows only entered players. It is always good to check back Wednesday night though for late withdrawing players; I got burned by this a few times last year. The A, B, and C lists get set Monday morning, and if a guy pulls out of the tourney, he may show as active. PGATOUR.COM keeps track of this kind of stuff in a section called 'The Starter' for this kind of stuff.

And not to brag- okay maybe a little- but I do a fantasy league with Daniel Negreanu, Erick Lindgrin, and Paul Wasicka every year, which carries a $2,000 buy-in and I've won it two years in a row. It's a 12 team league. And I'm certainly not above free money leagues. I enjoy them as well.

that's pretty cool... man I sure do miss my weekly poker game! I pretty much bet on everything I can... not a lot, but I definatelt enjoy gambling. Reminds me of those commercials... "cheese makes everything better", just replace "cheese" with "gambling".

We have 20 guys signed up so far. If you could, please post here in the thread what your team name is in the league (unless your Sand Trap name is the same as your fantasy name like mine), and then we know who is who here at the Sand Trap.

Thanks

Well c'mon now, that's not fair. You're only allowed to have three or four people on your team, not 13 or 17 or whatever the count is.

Don't I get to "use" them ten times through out the season?

My team name is Red Pine Ridgers. That is the name of my homemade "home" course. Can we not pick our team yet? I cant seem to get anything to come up for the c list players.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My team name is Red Pine Ridgers. That is the name of my homemade "home" course. Can we not pick our team yet? I cant seem to get anything to come up for the c list players.

You are able to pick your team now. There is a tab to hit for A, B, and C list to show you the players in each. Have you tried that?

Note: This thread is 3952 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!