IGNORED

YouTube (or Whatever) Video Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2478 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think I just found the "sport" that may suit me best. My wife has said for years that I have the hardest head in the world.

Feherty roasting golfers as they tee off on the first hole. He needs to do this more often :-D

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Pucker factor 11!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Helmet cam - base jump from Freedom tower at night.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

I'm guessing he runs away and packs up his chute so quickly so as to avoid being arrested, right?

They could probably find some way to label people doing that as terrorists these days, for all I know…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I'm guessing he runs away and packs up his chute so quickly so as to avoid being arrested, right?

They could probably find some way to label people doing that as terrorists these days, for all I know…

Ya. Probably had a buddy nearby to whisk him away. Bust you for jaywalking, yo. :-)

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

No terrorist accusations yet, but they did get arrested...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/25/justice/one-world-trade-center-jump-stunt/index.html?hpt=hp_bn1

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

No terrorist accusations yet, but they did get arrested...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/25/justice/one-world-trade-center-jump-stunt/index.html?hpt=hp_bn1

Yea I doubt they would get terrorist accusations. Maybe if they were of Muslim descent they would have to worry. Sadly being white helps these guys out. Still, good that they got arrested. I don't mind the video, but don't do stupid shit and expect not to get arrested.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

Yea I doubt they would get terrorist accusations. Maybe if they were of Muslim descent they would have to worry. Sadly being white helps these guys out. Still, good that they got arrested. I don't mind the video, but don't do stupid shit and expect not to get arrested.

Haha, yeah, it was pretty inevitable. It is illegal to base jump in most national parks where there are hardly any people around, let alone downtown NYC. While it does seem they are pretty skilled, there are plenty of things that could have gone wrong and made that terrible situation.

In the Bag:

Some of the most gorgeous animation style I have seen in a long time. I hope Disney ends up doing a full length movie with this style someday. The contrast of dark with light, and the gray tones work wonderfully together.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

I can't find this on U-Tube so I can imbed it but...

This cop needs to be playing middle linebacker for somebody. Talk about closing speed!!!!!

http://www.whas11.com/video/featured-videos/Po-251496211.html

This cop needs to be playing middle linebacker for somebody. Talk about closing speed!!!!!

That was pretty impressive.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Helmet cam - base jump from Freedom tower at night.

Their thought process probably went something like this:

"If I can make that narrow passage (in between the buildings) and then land on that thin strip of fairway (The street), and time it so that I don't get run over by a car when I land. . ."

I really prefer a golf ball to do my flying, then a slight hook or fade won't cost me a spleen or lung (or even worse).

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

I especially enjoyed the cop that shows up at 1:17 and proceeds to the beat the crap out of the guy's legs, even though theres already about 10 officers pinning him down...

In the Bag:

Note: This thread is 2478 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!