IGNORED

The most $ youve payed to play 18 holes

spitz20
Note:Β This thread is 4256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

About $125 for the Nicklaus designed Breckenridge Golf Course. Paid around $100 at a couple of other places. One of the best deals for a mountain course here in Colorado is Pole Creek outside of Winter Park... 18 holes, $93 with cart on weekdays. Great course and great fun for a reasonable price.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

$500 for Cascata in Henderson, NV. Not worth it.

Oh boy, here we go again.

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- ClevelandΒ 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5Β Β 

I feel exceedingly cheap having read this thread, but I'll chip my 2 cents in anyway...

About $33 (or specifically Β£21) for 18 holes is the most expensive I've paid so far!

Cobra - Speed Pro 8.5ΒΊ X-Flex, Speed Pro 13ΒΊ S-Flex | Mizuno - MP CLK 20ΒΊ Hybrid, MP-67 DG S300 4-PW | Cleveland - CG10 52ΒΊ,56ΒΊ, 60ΒΊ | Rife - Antigua Island 34"

$140 for the Raven at Sand Destin, FL. It's where they used to play a Champions tour event. Nice course, but not worth it compared to other courses in the area. Most good ones are in the $90 range.

Β Sub 70 849Β 9* driver

:callaway:Β Β Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade:Β SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:Β Β King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

Β :ping:Β Heppler ZB3 putter

Β 

Β 

$125 for me at Nags Head Golf Links...very nice course on the water

In my Ogio Budlight Bag
Taylormade R11 Driver | Big Bertha Diablo 3W | Tight Lies 5W & 7W |
Big Bertha Diablo 24 degree hybrid | Slingshot 4D 5-PW, AW Irons | SV Tour 56* wedge |
Detour Newport 2 | Noodle Ball | Golf Logix GPS

like 150 for red tail @ Ft Devens MA, as much as i want to play pebble beach i dont know if i can spin 500 even though i know its worth it

Forget your opponents; always play against par. ~Sam Snead

Sumo2 5900 9.5, ProForce V2 stiff
Diablo 3w
Baffler TWS 3h MP57 4-pw VR wedge 52.10, 56.14 TPz 60.06 Studio Style Newport 2 SG5ProV1x

$400 in Korea. But then again, golf courses in Asia are very $$$ to play.

In the States, the most I paid is $175 at Wolf Creek. Ooops, I forgot, I paid $250 at Doral Blue Monster.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex:Β EZone BladesΒ (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron: Β 2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

$125 for me at Nags Head Golf Links...very nice course on the water

Next year I'm making it a point to take my clubs and play that course on vacation. Drove by it multiple times and regretted that I hadn't brought my clubs.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @Β Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Β 

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

$250 to play Sawgrass in a tourney.....hurt my back on the 3rd hole, basically did a weak half swing the rest of the day.....before the TPC, they had redone the greens that year so they would "always play perfect"....what a bunch of crap, we played the course in June, the greens were NOT in good shape, many muni's in Jacksonville were rolling better at the time....oh, and I shot a 103 ;-(

Sawgrass is beatiful, still glad I played, shot a 9 on 17, LOL

I guess its just different down here in Southern Illinois, most expensive course in this area is Rend Lake in Sesser IL(havent played there yet) and its $50 for 18 and a cart during the season on weekends. The most I've ever paid so far is $40 for 18+cart at Franklin County Country Club in West Frankfort, IL. Its a very nice course. I couldnt imagine paying $100 or more to play 18, much less more, at least at my skill level. A lot of fun courses around here and most arent expensive at all to play, most in the $25-30 range for 18+cart so I always feel like I've gotten my money's worth, good play or bad. It would be nice to play at a famous course someday, but none are close around here so It would require some planning and a road trip. To this point golf has mostly been a spontaneous experience for me, most courses around here dont even have tee times, you just show up and play.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14Β°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20Β°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23Β°5h-warrior golf tcp 26Β° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56Β° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

The most I've paid was $150.00 at Royal St. Kitts in the Caribbean. The only course on the island. It was nice, but come on. Golf should not be that expensive. No wonder it's viewed as a rich man's game. If the USGA and the PGA want more people to play the game they need to find a way to bring down the prices. We shouldn't have to pay any more than $100 to play a nicely manicured course. I have a hard time forking over any more than $50.00. I usually spend $28.00 every Saturday to walk my local muni. The most expensive cousre I've played (but did not pay) was Pebble Beach. I hear it's about $400.00 for18. That's insane.

$40 would be the max I've spent, I would never spend more than 60 for 18. How am I going to buy beer if I have to pay $300 just to get on the course???!!! Granted I'm 24 and still a student, when I get older I feel that number will increase greatly. I do regret not playing doral for the employee price though :(

4DX Evolver 10.5 Stiff UST V2
Big Bertha Steelhead Plus 3wood
mp-32 3-pw tt x100's
xtour 56/52deg
feel golf 60 deg lob wedge dual force rossie blade I golf balls

The most I've paid was $150.00 at Royal St. Kitts in the Caribbean. The only course on the island. It was nice, but come on. Golf should not be that expensive. No wonder it's viewed as a rich man's game. If the USGA and the PGA want more people to play the game they need to find a way to bring down the prices. We shouldn't have to pay any more than $100 to play a nicely manicured course. I have a hard time forking over any more than $50.00. I usually spend $28.00 every Saturday to walk my local muni. The most expensive cousre I've played (but did not pay) was Pebble Beach. I hear it's about $400.00 for18. That's insane.

Actually, Pebble is up to $495 now before cart (add on another $35 for that)

http://www.pebblebeach.com/avail_rates.asp . Pretty wild, but after seeing it on tv this past weekend I actually can see why people would pay that much if they have it. That course looked awesome. The most I have paid is around $100 at several courses. It would have to be something real special for me to shell out more than that.

"I'm not going left or right of those trees, okay. I'm going over those trees...with a little draw." ~ Tin Cup

$150 , @ Blue Canyon , Phuket Thailand

$250 , co pay for it @ the OMEGA World Cup's Olazabal Signature Course.
What I Play:
913D3 9.5Β°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff Β "C3" | 910F 15Β°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19Β°, Β Diamana Kai'li for TitleistΒ 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight
Β 

$150 , @ Blue Canyon , Phuket Thailand

What does a membership cost at your home course? Pretty nice looking.

Β Sub 70 849Β 9* driver

:callaway:Β Β Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade:Β SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:Β Β King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

Β :ping:Β Heppler ZB3 putter

Β 

Β 

It is about $45K now , where they just extended another 9 .
What I Play:
913D3 9.5Β°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff Β "C3" | 910F 15Β°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19Β°, Β Diamana Kai'li for TitleistΒ 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight
Β 

Note:Β This thread is 4256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!