IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

Yes! Deadwood is one of the best series ever made!!! For some reason, I don't know a lot of people that have seen it or could appreciate it for what it is. I am definitely not anti-swearing and feel there's nothing better then using the F-word at times. But the first episode of Deadwood even made me uneasy with the language. But I did a little research online and found out that they actually did swear like that and it is historically accurate. Once I accepted the language and really started listening to the dialoge, I was amazed by how brilliant the writting is. People laugh at me, but I describe it like listening to Shakespeare with the word "motherf

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I watched all three seasons and caught up on the fourth of Game of Thrones in the past week. I can't believe I never watched it before. It's great.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

I've thought the second season has been much better than the first, so I'm probably not the best person to ask.

I will say that the last five or so episodes have been a step above, so id take a look.

I started the 2nd season at the weekend!

No love for Vikings on History Channel ??     IMHO, prolly the best largely historical, and most elaborately produced series I've ever seen.     I've never looked so forward to thursday nights ... season finale in 2 days.     Rediculous good ... trust me.

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

No love for Vikings on History Channel ??     IMHO, prolly the best largely historical, and most elaborately produced series I've ever seen.     I've never looked so forward to thursday nights ... season finale in 2 days.     Rediculous good ... trust me.

It's been mentioned a couple of times.  You're right, a GREAT show.  Gotta tuck the kids into bed before turning it on though!

Season is waaaay too short!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I watched all three seasons and caught up on the fourth of Game of Thrones in the past week. I can't believe I never watched it before. It's great.

You think the show is great, read the books!!!!

Just got netflix, so I'll be catching up on "House of Cards". Wouldn't consider that a TV show, cause it isn't on TV, but I heard it was great. I also just bought season 1 of "The Newsroom", should be here today. Much to watch, as well as season 3 of GOT which is being delivered today as well.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Quote:

Originally Posted by inthehole

It's been mentioned a couple of times.  You're right, a GREAT show.  Gotta tuck the kids into bed before turning it on though!

Season is waaaay too short!

Yeah, season is definitely too short - I figure it must take so much time and logistical effort to produce those episodes ... probably be a year until it comes back again. :cry: I'm expecting an epic finale thursday night ... can't wait !!       So well written ...

John

You think the show is great, read the books!!!!

Just got netflix, so I'll be catching up on "House of Cards". Wouldn't consider that a TV show, cause it isn't on TV, but I heard it was great. I also just bought season 1 of "The Newsroom", should be here today. Much to watch, as well as season 3 of GOT which is being delivered today as well.

The books are on the list. I've got so many novels and short stories to read for college that I haven't had a personal read in months.

House of Cards is okay. I didn't particularly like it but a lot of people do, so, who knows. I really didn't like The Newsroom, but I heard it got better.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Deadliest Catch is back and I am one happy guy. It's easily on my top 3 favorite shows of all time list. Right there with Big Bang Theory and anything Gold Rush on Discovery.

If I could pay my cable company for ESPN, History, Discovery and TBS for me, Nick and Disney for my son and Bravo for my wife... I could save $100.00 a month and be set. 300 channels and only 7 appear to work. I've never seen anything else on lol.

Deadliest Catch is back and I am one happy guy. It's easily on my top 3 favorite shows of all time list. Right there with Big Bang Theory and anything Gold Rush on Discovery.

If I could pay my cable company for ESPN, History, Discovery and TBS for me, Nick and Disney for my son and Bravo for my wife... I could save $100.00 a month and be set. 300 channels and only 7 appear to work. I've never seen anything else on lol.

Except for "Big Bang Theory", which I've never watched and I'm sure I wouldn't like, your favorites sound the same as mine.

I get a kick out of people that think they can do a job like crab fishing when the hardest thing they've ever done in their lives is the equivalent of getting on their dad's riding mower and going around the yard a couple of times.

I also get a kick out of watching people that have very little clue about mining try to figure out how to be a miner. Some of them impress me and some...well, not so much.

Except for "Big Bang Theory", which I've never watched and I'm sure I wouldn't like, your favorites sound the same as mine.

I get a kick out of people that think they can do a job like crab fishing when the hardest thing they've ever done in their lives is the equivalent of getting on their dad's riding mower and going around the yard a couple of times.

I also get a kick out of watching people that have very little clue about mining try to figure out how to be a miner. Some of them impress me and some...well, not so much.

I used to hate BBT until my mother-in-law talked me into giving it a try. Then, I realized my whole family was hooked. The first 2-3 episodes were really dumb to me, but once I caught on to the characters' personalities, I was hooked and it makes me laugh every time.

I hear people all the time, who watch Deadliest Catch, say they would love to be a crabber because of the money. I really don't think those people have ever worked a manual labor job on their feet for 8 hours a day, much less 32 hours straight with no sleep, constant movement/action, potential death with every wave and rock of the boat, extreme cold+snow+ice, etc. etc. It makes me laugh because maybe 2% of the population is cut out for the job, yet some 80% think it's a dream job. That money comes with very real work and very real risk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MS256

I used to hate BBT until my mother-in-law talked me into giving it a try. Then, I realized my whole family was hooked. The first 2-3 episodes were really dumb to me, but once I caught on to the characters' personalities, I was hooked and it makes me laugh every time.

I hear people all the time, who watch Deadliest Catch, say they would love to be a crabber because of the money. I really don't think those people have ever worked a manual labor job on their feet for 8 hours a day, much less 32 hours straight with no sleep, constant movement/action, potential death with every wave and rock of the boat, extreme cold+snow+ice, etc. etc. It makes me laugh because maybe 2% of the population is cut out for the job, yet some 80% think it's a dream job. That money comes with very real work and very real risk.

^ same here - as an engineer, I would never watch BBT, but after my wife forced me to ... it's really well written & I enjoy it.     Helps if you know people like the BBT cast ...

John

Quite the episode of Arrow tonight. I'm pretty excited for next weeks finale. The Vikings finale didn't do too much for me, for some strange reason. Maybe it's my dislike of Floki.

Corey

NFL Draft tonight baby! I will be one tired dude tomorrow. I've already got my 4 pack of Stone Ruination and Chipotle order ready. I also picked up a few AMP Energy drinks for tomorrow as well.

Johnny Football to Cleveland! Mark it down!

NFL Draft tonight baby! I will be one tired dude tomorrow. I've already got my 4 pack of Stone Ruination and Chipotle order ready. I also picked up a few AMP Energy drinks for tomorrow as well.

Johnny Football to Cleveland! Mark it down!

I am excited as well and will be attending the Viking draft party. Heard the Browns don't want him though. Send him our way B-)

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

I am excited as well and will be attending the Viking draft party. Heard the Browns don't want him though. Send him our way

Yeah, I heard that on the news this morning too. Of all reporters to start that damn rumor, it had to be Jay Glazer.

When I woke up and my wife goes: "Good Morning! The Browns aren't taking your Johnny Football guy...", I was just deflated. Nothing to do but suck down my coffee while cursing Fox 8 here in Cleveland :censored: