IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

Originally Posted by mvmac

LOL ok I'll take the promotion

Yes it's one of my favorite shows as well, can't wait for the new season!  They're saying Season is going to get darker and the "gloves are off"

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/breaking-bad-season-5-to-get-dark-real-dark_1361955

Actually you are probably more Mike (Breaking Bad Mike) than Gomey. My bad!

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Actually you are probably more Mike (Breaking Bad Mike) than Gomey. My bad!

I agree

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

I love Breaking Bad.  That is my favorite show on TV.  I also really liked Homeland on Showtime this past year.  Can't wait for season 2 to kickoff in September.  I have watched both seasons of The Walking Dead and really enjoy it.  Sometimes the pacing of the show has been slow... But overall I think they have done a superb job of taking the comic and putting it on TV.

I don't have HBO - but would like to see Game of Thrones.  It looks really good and I'm sure I would enjoy it?

• Administrator

Jamo is to Jesse Pinkman as Erik is to Walter White

Tiger is Gus Fring. Hank is Dave Wedzik. Mvmac is Gomey. Hank Haney is Don Eladio. Gwlee is Mike.

I'm Badger.

Ok I'm done now

Actually wait. I'm changing my role to Saul Goodman.

Great. Now I have to watch this show just to figure out if you were being mean or kind to me. Thanks a LOT!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

When we're not watching Octonauts, Doc McStuffins, or Pixar movies, the wife and I really like "Suits," "Franklin & Bash," and "Unnecessary Roughness."  Our favorite show in the regular fall season is "Castle."  I also watch a lot of golf channel, and I like to watch bowling (thats right, I said bowling!) when its on.

[QUOTE name="JetFan1983" url="/t/32874/favorite-tv-show-s/0_100#post_740571"] Jamo is to Jesse Pinkman as Erik is to Walter White :-P Tiger is Gus Fring. Hank is Dave Wedzik. Mvmac is Gomey. Hank Haney is Don Eladio. Gwlee is Mike. I'm Badger. Ok I'm done now :-D Actually wait. I'm changing my role to Saul Goodman.[/QUOTE] Great. Now I have to watch this show just to figure out if you were being mean or kind to me. Thanks a LOT! :hmm:  :-D

Haha well I was definitely just joking, but Walter White is the main character of the show. You probably need to see a lot of the episodes to sort of get the humor of my post as Walter isn't exactly perfect, but it's a great show, and everyone I know who has seen it really likes it.

Constantine

Great. Now I have to watch this show just to figure out if you were being mean or kind to me. Thanks a LOT! :hmm:  :-D

Just be glad you're not Gomey. (Or Gale.) :-P

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Game of Thrones! It's got everything Sex,blood and guts,Sex,intrigue,excellent storyline....if you can follow it...and did I mention it's got Sex. All kidding aside great show.

[quote name="iacas" url="/t/32874/favorite-tv-show-s/60_30#post_741183"] Great. Now I have to watch this show just to figure out if you were being mean or kind to me. Thanks a LOT! :hmm:  :-D

Just be glad you're not Gomey. (Or Gale.) :-P[/quote] This show kicks so much ass. Unreal show. Vince Gilligan is the smartest tv writer to ever live.

Constantine

This show kicks so much ass. Unreal show. Vince Gilligan is the smartest tv writer to ever live.

The reviews for the first two episodes of this season have been slightly mixed so far (and mixed for Breaking Bad is like A/A- rather than C/C- for most shows), but I think they've been awesome. Reminds me of the pace of season 2.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

[quote name="JetFan1983" url="/t/32874/favorite-tv-show-s/60_30#post_746631"] This show kicks so much ass. Unreal show. Vince Gilligan is the smartest tv writer to ever live.

The reviews for the first two episodes of this season have been slightly mixed so far (and mixed for Breaking Bad is like A/A- rather than C/C- for most shows), but I think they've been awesome. Reminds me of the pace of season 2.[/quote] Really? Surprising. Good thing critics dont write this show. I agree I think so far this season has been great. I was on the edge of my seat tonight.

Constantine

Have the newest episode recorded, looking forward to watching it soon.  Also enjoying Newsroom and Louie on FX.  Those are basically the shows right now where I turn the computer off ;-)

Mike McLoughlin

I've heard Louie is hilarious. I really liked the newsroom pilot, but the next two I saw kind of let me down. I'm going to keep giving it a chance though because it's Sorkin.

Constantine

I really liked the newsroom pilot, but the next two I saw kind of let me down.

Too preachy?

Mike McLoughlin

[QUOTE name="JetFan1983" url="/t/32874/favorite-tv-show-s/72#post_746659"] I really liked the newsroom pilot, but the next two I saw kind of let me down. [/QUOTE] Too preachy?

No, I don't mind that part. I just haven't found the individual story lines to be very interesting. The supporting cast is weak too IMO. Odd considering it's Sorkin. He fired his entire writing staff though last week so Sorkin clearly agrees to some extent with me.

Constantine

No, I don't mind that part. I just haven't found the individual story lines to be very interesting. The supporting cast is weak too IMO. Odd considering it's Sorkin. He fired his entire writing staff though last week so Sorkin clearly agrees to some extent with me.

[quote name="mvmac" url="/t/32874/favorite-tv-show-s/60_30#post_746678"] Too preachy? [/quote] I actually like the supporting cast for the most part, I just don't like the way they've been written. The fact that they get everything right is the part I don't like. Even when they, as a newscast, did a bit about all the stuff they missed over the year it came off as pompous.

In my bag:

He fired his entire writing staff though last week so Sorkin clearly agrees to some extent with me.

I didn't know that, I'll have to find out more

Originally Posted by jamo

I actually like the supporting cast for the most part, I just don't like the way they've been written.

The fact that they get everything right is the part I don't like. Even when they, as a newscast, did a bit about all the stuff they missed over the year it came off as pompous.

More Olivia Munn!

Mike McLoughlin