IGNORED

What would you want to achive to complete your golf ?

kevin.chan
Note: This thread is 5095 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. Hole In One
2. Shot in the 60s
3. To play as many golf courses out there and in different continent.
So far just on Asia ( China / Malaysia / Thailand / Indonesia ) and US ( FtC / Loveland ) .
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

Definitely number 2.
Number 1 has more to do with luck than anything, and number 3 is down to having enough time and money.

Putter - TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost
Wedges - Titleist Vokey Oil Can; 50/08, 54/14, 58/04
Irons - Mizuno MP53 4-PW
Hybrid - Mizuno MP CLK 3 iron
Rangefinder - Bushnell Tour V2Ball - Pro V1s / Srixon Z Star Yellow

I've done No. 2 and No.3, having played in N. America, Asia, Europe, and Australia

So I guess that leaves No. 1, which I hope will happen someday :)

Cheers, Allan

In my Ping Hoofer II bag: Titleist 975J | Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood S2H2 | Mizuno Fli-Hi 18˚ Hybrid | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Cleveland Tour Action 900 54/60 | Ping Anser II BeCu | Titleist ProV1

My Playground: Northview G&CC

#2 without a doubt....

In my Sport II cart bag or my R9 stand bag
Irons-Tour burner R/5-Sw,60 lob wedge z groove
Driver-R9 Supertri R/10.5
09 Hybrid #3 R/19
09 Hybrid #4 R/22Putter-Method 001,Length : 34 Ball-Those round white ones...

Sometimes , i do have a day dream that i birdied every single hole for the 18 ...do you guys have that ?

LoL !
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

4 rounds in the 60's over 4 days

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

#2 definetly and #1 would be cool (but that one is mostly luck). #3 would be cool, but Id trade that for playing on a bunch of courses all over the U.S., Japan, Scotland and Ireland.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

#1 I don't really care if I ever get one because it's basically a fluke - I'll take a boatload of tap-in 2s though

#2 I'd like to have a few dozen more rounds in the 70s first.

#3 I'd like to play more in general, but especially in BC, the maritime provinces, and hopefully Oregon.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

In the circles that I tend to play in, most of us are mid 90 average scoring golfers. We have all flirted with and some of us have broken 90, but by and large we all generally shoot between 90-100. I want to be the guy that DOMINATES my group of golfers. I want to be the best golfer in my golf circle. I realize that as I improve, so to will the golf company that I keep. Don't get me wrong; I also want my friends to improve as well. However, I want to be the guy in our group that is capable of shooting 10 strokes better than they are.

This means I take all of the best shots that I hit on the range, and string them together for 18 holes on the course. This means that the chipping game that I seem to have no trouble with on the practice area translates to up and downs on the course. This means that Par is the target, not bogey. This means that birdies happen more often than double bogey's. This means that I want to be the best golfer that I am capable of being and when I reach that level, I look to the next level higher.

If I had to choose between the three of your selections, #2 would be more important than #1 (hole in one) or #3 (playing golf all around the world). I live in Chicago, and play golf in other states throughout the year (where ever my travels take me) and to be honest, Golf is golf, I enjoy the local municipal track as much as $$$ course that I get to play maybe once a year. Sure the Municipal isn't as well kept, and the pace tends to be significantly slower. But it is the round that I, along with my friends, can all afford, and the company that I surround myself with is far more important than the location by which we play.

In my bag:

some golf clubs

a few golf balls

a bag of tee's some already broken the rest soon to be

a snickers wrapper (if you have seen me play, you would know you are not going anywhere for a while)

and an empty bottle of water

I have literally done none of these. Biggest to me would be #2 like a lot of others. My main thing is that I want to be in the 70's day-in and day-out. I'm not too worried about a hole in one, I would actually rather have an albatross. Playing around the world isn't a big deal to me either.

In my Ozone stand bag:
Driver: 909 D2 9.5
3 Wood: MT-15
Irons: 1025-C 3-P
Gap: Spin Milled 52-06 Oil-CanSand: Spin Milled 56-08 RawLob: Spin Milled 60-13 Oil-CanPutter: AntiguaBall: Z-Star X

Id like to win my state am tournament. Perhaps play in the US ametuer. Id like to play st andrews, too.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

I'd like to be good enough to compete in the Championship flights when I get in tournaments. Not just play in that flight, but compete and have a chance to win it on occasion.

I imagine that if I'm good enough to do that, then I'll have shot quite a few rounds in the 60's.

Just once, I'd like to get in a tournament and not have to worry if someone sandbagged their handicap or get screwed over because you have a great round on the first day (and get bumped a flight).

As far as travelling golf is concerned. I'd like to take golf trips to Scottsdale, Myrtle Beach, St. Andrews, Pebble, and Florida.
Driver: 10.5 Adams Speedline 9032LS with VooDoo XNV6 X-stiff
Fairway Woods: G15 4wood with Serrano 75 X-stiff
Irons: Ping i15 3-PW w/ AWT Shafts
Wedges: Spin Milled Oil Can Vokey 50deg/54deg/58deg
Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza SpiderBall: Taylormade PentaBest Score 2010 Season: 75Home...

I've been fortunate enough to achieve 1 & 2, but there are a lot of golf courses I'd love to play in a lot of countries... If time and money weren't an object.

Of course, I'd love to make another ace and shoot in the 60s again, having done each only once.

Cheers,
DoctorK

Competitive golf is played mainly on a five-and-a-half-inch course... the space between your ears.
~~Bobby Jones~~

Definitely shoot in the 60's or just break par. Any lucky Joe Hack can get a hole-in-one. My father-in-law is living proof of that. Very few people can break par.

Kevin

-------
In the Bag
Driver: G15 9.0*3 & 5 Wood: BurnerHybrid: Pro Gold 20*; 23*Irons: MP-58 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*8; 56*14Putter: Newport 2.0 33"Balls: NXT

Winning a PGA Tour Event/ Major. Hopefully at least one major. I've been close to rounds in the on 3 different occaisions recently (Before all my injuries of course). College golf here I come...

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

Well I am attending the University of Delaware this coming fall, and I am going to play the club golf team (if they have one, the UDel website seems to say they do, I'll probably shoot the person who runs it an email), and my longer term goal would be to somehow make the varsity team. It's a loft goal, Delaware is D1, but we'll see.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5095 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!