IGNORED

Where do you keep your clubs?

Note: This thread is 5060 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Trunk, unless I wash them.

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

In my house. I bring them in to clean the faces every time I use them. Also, I occasionally want to take some practice swings with one them, so I want them on hand.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

Inside if I bring them in to clean, in the truck if I don't clean them.

In my bag
Burner 10.5* reg
3h & 4-P S57
Wedges: 56* CCI and 60* SV Tour
DF 960

After a round or driving range session, what do you guys do with your clubs?

In the house. A few months ago my driver's head flew off, and the first question from the pro was is I kept my clubs in the car....the heat can damage the glues, grips, gloves, and balls....

I actually always keep it in the house bcs the size of my trunk, but the reason the head flew off was that the driver was a fake.!!!
My trunk until my car got stolen and my clubs were magically still there.

One of tow things....either the theif is a golfer and understands the bond with your stick, or you really have some crappy sticks, either way NICE!!!!

i lay them on my bed under the covers and I sleep on the ground every night.

Tried that, but the wife would get pissed off when the driver bumped her on the head.....

It's the indian, not the arrow! But it sure is nice to have good arrows!!!!!

Driver : r7 Limited 9.5* Matrix Ozik X-Con 5.5 (Reg) | Fairway: 906F4 15.5* (Reg) | Hybrids: DWS Baffler 3/R 20* (Reg) & Baffler Rail H 4-H 22* (Reg) | Irons: AP1 5-G (Reg) | Wedges: SW - SM56-10 & LW - SM60-04 | Putter:.....

After every round I bring them inside and wash the grooves. They stay inside til the next round.

In myM9 bag
09 Burner 10.5* Stiff flex
Burner 19* 3 hybrid (Stiff Flex)
Burner 22* 4 hybrid (Stiff Flex)
G10 irons 4-PW(white dot) steel shaft (Stiff Flex)Oil can 52* wedge Spin milled 56* & 60* wedgesHalf Craz- E B belly putter SG 3.5golf balls

I keep mine in my garage. I have a sink in my garage so I give them a bath after every round. They love me for it!

Mine would complain about the cold and mold in mine.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

I bring them in the house unless I get home late and know I'm going back out in the morning, then they stay in the garage in the back of my truck

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

Front and center in the living room.

I dont agree that the heat will not affect them in the car.

My first set of clubs were hand-me-downs from my father in law. 1/2 of the heads went flying off during range sessions - he kept them in his trunk for 10 years.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Use to leave my clubs in the car... but recently started tying to treat them a little better. Now I bring them in the house, and usually take time to clean them up that same day.

909D2 / 10.5*

F11 / 15*

906F4 / 18.5*

910H / 23.25*

AP2 712 / 5-W

SM4 / 55*.12* & 59*.09*

Circa 62' No.6

I clean mine after every round but they stay in my boot (or trunk)
I don't keep them in the garage as the wife has a habit of leaving the back door of the garage open and don't want them stolen.
I don't keep them in the house as we have no spare closet space and my son is a golf nut (2 years old) and is always trying to pull the "iwons" and "dwiver" out so don't want them damaged, once he has grown up they will be kept in the house.

:tmade: M2 10.5° - Fujikura Pro 60 - Stiff
:tmade: V-Steel 18° - M.A.S Ultralight- Stiff
:ping: G400 4-UW - AWT 2.0 - Stiff
:tmade: Tour Preferred 58° ATV - KBS Tour-V - Wedge
:scotty_cameron: Select SquareBack - 34" - SuperStroke MS 2.0

Normally I'll keep them in my trunk.. but with the higher humidity and heat lately I've noticed when they sit in the trunk and I take them out... my newer grips seem a little loose and squishy. So I'm keeping them in my basement from now on and won't leave them in the trunk.

In my stand Bag:

R7 Superquad 10.5* Fujikura REAX 65-S
Hi-Bore XLS 19* Hybrid Dynamic Gold S300
MP-60 4 thru PW Dynamic Gold S300 .588 REG 54* SW Vokey 58* LWSTX Greeny IV putter

I keep them in my house.
I wouldn't leave them in the trunk or the shed, they'd probably get rusty in the shed and the car could be stolen.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

That includes my laser and my GPS.

Well I guess that depends. It got to 145* in my car once a few weeks ago and it damaged my iPod screen. Big black lines across the screen, but they have slowly dissipated over the past few weeks.

To answer the question, my trunk. I wish I didn't, but I really have no where to store them unless I want to lug them to the basement.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

In my 'golf garage' with my practice net, and some loads of bags, and old clubs. When i have a new putter, i take it up to my room and hit putts whilst watching tv
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

Keep them in the house. To much invested to let them soak and get damaged in a hot trunk.

2010 Victory Red Staff Bag or Nike 2011 Performance Stand bag
Driver: Titleist 910 D3 with Diamana Whiteboard 83X (44")
3 Wood: SQ2 15° w/ Diamana Blueboard 83X (43")
5 Wood: SQ2 19° w/ Diamana Redboard 83X (42")
Irons + Wedges Nike Victory Red Pros 3-PW 52 56

I leave that at the club, unless I have an away match, then they are in trunk. Even though my clubs stay at the club I always keep a 7 iron and golf shoes in my trunk, just case I need to kill some time and I am near a range.
Driver R7 Superquad NV 55 shaft or Bridgestone J33 460 NV 75 shaft
3 and 5 Wood X
Hybrid original Fli Hi 21* or FT 22*
Irons AP2
Wedges Vokey 52* - 8 , 56* 14, 60*-7Putter California CoranodoBall TP RedGPS NeoRange Finder- Bushnell Tour V2 When Chuck Norris puts spin on the ball, the ball does not...

Well I guess that depends. It got to 145* in my car once a few weeks ago and it damaged my iPod screen. Big black lines across the screen, but they have slowly dissipated over the past few weeks.

It never gets as hot in the trunk as it does in the passenger cabin because there are no windows in the trunk to amplify the heat. The cabin gets hotter than the trunk, and anyplace that gets direct sun gets the hottest.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

I my GOLF MOBILE . A 1998 Ford Windstar van with 225,000 miles on it. It has 3 full sets complete with 3 bags. A further assortment of wedges,drivers and irons. A couple a buckets of balls (LGB.com), a Sun Mountain push cart, extra tees, a couple a pairs of shoes, umbrella, rain suit, windshirts, a couple a hats, and a full tank of gas.

A golf ho I am

9* Geek No Brainer with red Stiff Gallofory shaft
15* R5 3 wood with Burner shaft
21* 24* Nike CPR hybrid Aldila by you shaft
5-pw Titleist 680 cb irons-SK Fiber graphite shafts
52*, 56*,60* Reid Lockhart Dual Bounce spinner shaftScotty Cameron Newport MidSlant with Tiger Shark GripTM LDP Red balls---used because I'm...

Note: This thread is 5060 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!