IGNORED

European Tour Promo Videos - Clay Pigeons, Gong Banging, and Powder Exploding

Stretch

Note: This thread is 2996 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Some interesting strategies on display here. Also impressive how close they seemed to get with most of the shots, although that could be editing. David Howell has one of the best mouths on any tour -- just wish his parting shot there about his game wasn't also true.

↵ Use original player
← Replay
X
i

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'd love to know who thought of that little ditty - long night bending the elbow for sure.

Two comments: I wonder if the Marcel Siem's bun look will catch on. And, McGinty's comment, "European Players - these guys are crap" was priceless.

• 4 months later...

I want one of the cameras they use to film these commercials.  I've noticed it for GS Warriors commercials also, how many frames a second (is that the right terminology for a video) they can get at such high quality.  Almost looks fake everything moves so slow.  Or maybe its just the settings they're able to use for sports?  Either way, get me one so I can get some swingvision of my own!

One word.  Casio.

That was a good commercial.  The PGA Tour "these guys are good" commercials are so corny and over-produced.  Actually, they stink.  They could learn a thing or two from this commercial.

He says something like, "Good morning boys" and when the pigeon goes down it almost looks like the sun is setting. I don't know who any of these guys are and the banter is somewhat unintelligible. I know it shouldn't be boring, but it is. Sorry.

• Administrator

Originally Posted by sean_miller

No, but I could probably search for somebody hitting a clay pigeon with a golf ball.

I think your sarcasm is lost on him, particularly since the OP didn't do a very good job of titling the thread.

Threads merged.

Originally Posted by iacas

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean_miller

No, but I could probably search for somebody hitting a clay pigeon with a golf ball.

I think your sarcasm is lost on him, particularly since the OP didn't do a very good job of titling the thread.

Threads merged.

Yeah, if I remember correctly, the original thread didn't contain any keywords. In his shoes, I probably would have ignored my sarcastic response.

Note: This thread is 2996 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!