IGNORED

Official Big Break Dominican Republic thread

The Recreational Golfer
Note: This thread is 2776 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think I saw on Us Weekly that they adopted some orphans from China or Africa, then Elena was shown with cellulite on the cover Star, and then National Enquirer reported that Brian was cheating on Elena with a mirror, so they're in the middle of a nasty divorce.

Well done!

No, it doesn't matter but they did seem to be a good fit!! You can wish some happiness on them in midst of all that craziness without being a fan boy ;)

In the bag:
Driver:  Burner 10.5* Stiff     ||    3 Wood:  Burner 13* Stiff     ||     Hybrids:  Slingshot 17*, 21*, 24* Utility

Irons:  MX-300 5-PW     ||     Gap & Sand Wedge:  Spin-Milled Black Nickel 52.08* / 58.08*

Putter:  VP-09 Blade 33"     ||     Ball:  Penta TP

And whatever happened to romance between Brian and Elana (sp?)?

Once she realized he does not have a colon... well, that was it.

In all seriousness, I know ZERO about UC. Thanks ryanf for educating me a little. If Skatel went through all that he could have easily brought it up on the show to gain some sympathy, play it up, anything. He didn't, or at least it didn't air. I have to admit if he decided not to bring it up, I will move him up a notch in my mind. Only negative 12 notches now!

:macgregor: V Foil 8.5*    :tmade: Mid Rescue 16*  -- :wilsonstaff: RM  2 thru Wedge -- :vokey: 56/10  -- :scotty_cameron: Studio Design 2  & a  :srixon: Z Star 

....and then National Enquirer reported that Brian was cheating on Elena with a mirror...

Haha! Best part!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

He did. Then Blake came out of the closet.

:macgregor: V Foil 8.5*    :tmade: Mid Rescue 16*  -- :wilsonstaff: RM  2 thru Wedge -- :vokey: 56/10  -- :scotty_cameron: Studio Design 2  & a  :srixon: Z Star 

Big Break needs to be more about golf and not about golf games. There should be lots of matches and highlights could be shown. More partner matches, stuff like that. All the CTP contests and driving accuracy stuff is lame.

Big Break needs to be more about golf and not about golf games. There should be lots of matches and highlights could be shown. More partner matches, stuff like that. All the CTP contests and driving accuracy stuff is lame.

Sadly, it will probably keep going further in the

other direction. Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

I was flipping through channels today when I stumbled upon Big Break. I don't know what episode it was, but Brian was going on and on about how he DOESN'T miss short putts. Then he missed one.

Some people never change.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I was flipping through channels today when I stumbled upon Big Break. I don't know what episode it was, but Brian was going on and on about how he DOESN'T miss short putts. Then he missed one.

You really should watch more episodes. He is a riot. He is the most talented person there by far, the furthest driver, the most clutch and has the sweetest swing. Not only that, he's the most athletic.

Of course, this is all according to him. Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

From what I've heard the next BB is all men. I wonder if there will be any romances on that show.

Duffy,

Striving every day to be the person my dogs think I am.

Driver; Ping G25, Fairway, Ping G25 3; Irons, Mizuno M59, wedges, Cleveland cg15, 54, 56, 60, Putter; See More Zack style.

I'm gonna miss this show on Tuesday nights. I was surprised to see the men perform so poorly on the last show. Blair finished strong and deserved the top prize.

:tmade: SLDRs 14* driver, 17* fairway, 19* and 22* hybrids | :odyssey: Versa White #1 putter

:nike: XR Pro 24*, 27*, 31*, 35.5*, 40*, 45*, 50* irons | :vokey: SM4 54*, 58* wedges

From what I've heard the next BB is all men. I wonder if there will be any romances on that show.

Yes there will be. Brian will be loving himself to pieces every episode.

You really should watch more episodes. He is a riot. He is the most talented person there by far, the furthest driver, the most clutch and has the sweetest swing. Not only that, he's the most athletic.

I love in the final show tat he feels he "chocked" on the par three. Really he pars it with 8" tap in from 168yrds. Very solid par, just got outplayed by a birdie. Of course he makes those 40' putts all the the time...

Driver R7 Superquad NV 55 shaft or Bridgestone J33 460 NV 75 shaft
3 and 5 Wood X
Hybrid original Fli Hi 21* or FT 22*
Irons AP2
Wedges Vokey 52* - 8 , 56* 14, 60*-7Putter California CoranodoBall TP RedGPS NeoRange Finder- Bushnell Tour V2 When Chuck Norris puts spin on the ball, the ball does not...

I know that ALL of you are big Carling Coffing fans... And that she was not even on BBDR... But she's playing in Dubai this week with her second BB tournament exemption. She won the Pro-Am, finished second with partner Michelle Wie in a 9 hole charity event, and is currently tied for seventh at -3 after two rounds. Girl is gonna make some $.

Man I love some of the crap that comes out of Brain's mouth!!!! "Ive built a swing in the last 3 months that can win PGA Tour events. Do you know anybody else who can do that? Becasue I dont. Only I can do that."

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

• Administrator
BTW, if you want to follow Sara Brown at Q School, she's the "Sarah Brown" without an "h":

http://www.lpga.com/content/10qschool/Leaderboard.asp

She's losing to the one WITH an "h" as I write this.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

BTW, if you want to follow Sara Brown at Q School, she's the "Sarah Brown" without an "h":

What's the make or break line for LPGA Q school? Top 25 get their card?

In the bag:
Driver:  Burner 10.5* Stiff     ||    3 Wood:  Burner 13* Stiff     ||     Hybrids:  Slingshot 17*, 21*, 24* Utility

Irons:  MX-300 5-PW     ||     Gap & Sand Wedge:  Spin-Milled Black Nickel 52.08* / 58.08*

Putter:  VP-09 Blade 33"     ||     Ball:  Penta TP

From the LPGA website...

Purpose of Competition To determine those who will be offered Tournament Division Membership in the Ladies Professional Golf Association with priority status for the 2011 season. The top 20 qualifiers will receive priority status in Category #11. The top 20 players will alternate with players 81-100 on the 2010 LPGA Official Money List. In addition, qualifiers finishing in position #21-30 will receive priority status in category 16 and qualifiers in position 31-40 in category #20.

Note: This thread is 2776 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!