IGNORED

Best Fast Food

wrx_junki
Note: This thread is 4909 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Oh and the best fries? They are in Belgium.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it qualifies as truly fast food, but Fuddruckers makes some absolutely fresh and delicious burgers on their homemade buttery buns. Huge fixins area with way too may options, and really good fries make this a great burger joint.

Ah, how could I forget Fuddruckers? I love that place. It's sort of fast food. You order at a window and wait for it to be made, then you pick it up. The only time they deliver stuff to your table is when you get a milkshake.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• Administrator
I'd put Chipotle up there. We finally had one open in Erie yesterday.

And Fuddrucker's is fast food. Red Robin isn't, but Fuddrucker's is.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Fuddrucker's is awsome. Love the Fudd fries and being able to build you burger. I've been to Sonic in FL and wasn't impressed. I have been to In and Out years ago and loved it. Wish they would come here to MA. I'll have to give Five Guys a try. Can not stand the McD's and Burger Kings of the world. At least at Wendy's I can get chilli and a baked potato.

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

Mmmmm, Chipotle's is very good. Much better than TB.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I forgot about Captain D's good seafood fast and cheap
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 2009 FW: Adams Tight Lies 3w Irons: Bridgestone Precept Tour Premium EC603 3-PW Wedges: Cleveland DW/SW Adams LW Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman

At least at Wendy's I can get chilli and a baked potato.

Ohh so your that guy huhhhhhhhhh?? j/k

Five Guys is def. worth a try and got ot go with the Cajurn Fries there. Only sometimes the service is not so good. Last time I went to Five Guys with my friend we both ordered exactly the same thing. Only he got 2$ more back in change than me (which was the rite amount) I tried to tell the cashier this and explain to her "you see we have the same order only I have this much and he got that much". She got quite upset and began to yell at me I even started swearing and yelling back at her and it wasn't resolved. When I was waiting for my burger a few people came up and asked what happened and I told them at which point she started to yell at me again across the counter. A chef came over to ask what happend we explained it to him and he gave us our food and a free extra fry and said just get out of here ill talk to her. Never going back to that five guys ever again it was probably the worst arguement Ive ever been in with a food servicer.
 Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

No mention of KFC on here that i could see, Hardees for breakfast as I think they have the best biscuits and I love those thickburgers and onion rings and Dairy Queen for sweet treats, love those Blizzards and hot fudge sundaes and ice cream cakes for birthdays and good onion rings too and new grillburgers are pretty good. Give Long John Silvers some love its good though its greasy as hell. Started to love those new chicken flatbread sandwiches from Taco Bell, nice and cheap and not too bad. Ive never even heard of Fuddruckers, must be a regional thing. We've got a little drive thru place in Centralia, IL called Central Park, good burgers and fries. I dont know if its just a local place or if there are others thoughout the country.

Driver-Taylormade Burner Ti 420 cc 10.5 deg reg flex
3 wood-orlimar rcx 14 deg
Hybrids-warrior golf 20 deg, 23 deg and 26 deg
6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 irons steel shafts, reg flex, 56 deg tour series wedge
Putter-Rife 2 Bar Hybrid Mallet...

No mention of KFC on here that i could see, Hardees for breakfast as I think they have the best biscuits and I love those thickburgers and onion rings and Dairy Queen for sweet treats, love those Blizzards and hot fudge sundaes and ice cream cakes for birthdays and good onion rings too and new grillburgers are pretty good. Give Long John Silvers some love its good though its greasy as hell. Started to love those new chicken flatbread sandwiches from Taco Bell, nice and cheap and not too bad. Ive never even heard of Fuddruckers, must be a regional thing. We've got a little drive thru place in Centralia, IL called Central Park, good burgers and fries. I dont know if its just a local place or if there are others thoughout the country.

Whenever I take a first aid course, KFC food gets mentioned, right about the time we get to CPR and defibrillators.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Hardees for breakfast as I think they have the best biscuits.....Dairy Queen for sweet treats, love those Blizzards........

Love Hardees biscuits! Blizzards are my favorite fast food dessert.

In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Ohh so your that guy huhhhhhhhhh?? j/k

So you got the right change and he got too much? Why were you arguing? Either he can keep the extra change or return it, there's not much you can do for yourself.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

No mention of KFC on here that i could see

I used to go to KFC every couple years, then I'd remember why it had been a couple years and wouldn't go back until I forgot...

So you got the right change and he got too much? Why were you arguing? Either he can keep the extra change or return it, there's not much you can do for yourself.

I think he said his friend got the correct amount and he was shortchanged by $2, but it was a little unclear.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

I used to go to KFC every couple years, then I'd remember why it had been a couple years and wouldn't go back until I forgot...

I prefer the Chubby Chicken at A&W; - or is that a Canadian thing? Either way it comes with a defibrillator.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Five Guys. Hands down best fast food burger and fries I've ever eaten.
Driver: taylormade.gif R9 Superdeep TP 8.5* - Aldila RIP 70x | 3-Wood: taylormade.gif R9 TP 15* - Diamana Blueboard 83x | Hybrid: taylormade.gif Rescue TP 19* - Motore F3 95x | Irons: taylormade.gif RAC TP MB 3-PW - Dynamic Gold x100 | Wedges: taylormade.gif TP xFT 54.12* and 60.10* - Dynamic Gold s400 | Putter:  ping.gif Karsten Anser - 33"

Ive been wanting to try that but there are none around me. I meant to try it when I was in Minnesota a few months ago but never got around to it.

My Chipotle favorite: barbacoa burrito with black beans, hot salsa, corn salsa, and lettuce, with chipotle Tabasco on it. The chipotle Tabasco is great on their chips too.

In my bag:

Other way around I got shortchanged he got correct amount.

Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

Other way around I got shortchanged he got correct amount.

Oh, then that makes more sense.

In my bag:

Note: This thread is 4909 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!