IGNORED

Best glove?

Note: This thread is 3485 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I use a black Golden Bear Golden Touch glove these days as its thicker and its cold. I have been using a few different FJ gloves before and like them, i'll switch back when it gest a bit warmer. I used a rain glove earlier this winter on my right hand when it was minus degrees outside but i'm not a fan of rain gloves even if it rains.

i don't use gloves unless it's raining. when i do tho, (undoubtedly will get some laughs or at least awkward looks) i pull out my Cutters left recieving glove (all white). NOTHING sticks like that on a grip.

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Has anyone ever tried the "Bionic" golf glove.  I tried one on at the store the other day, and it felt amazing to me, but I didn't want to drop $25 on the glove without hearing about it from someone else.  I'm willling to spend the money if it's going to work well and be durable, but if it's going to wear out quickly I won't spend the money just because the glove feels that good on my hand.

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by akw512

Has anyone ever tried the "Bionic" golf glove.  I tried one on at the store the other day, and it felt amazing to me, but I didn't want to drop $25 on the glove without hearing about it from someone else.  I'm willling to spend the money if it's going to work well and be durable, but if it's going to wear out quickly I won't spend the money just because the glove feels that good on my hand.

thats the ONLY glove I've worn for the past 2 years...meaning 2 gloves!  i had to get a new one b'cause my thumb nail got a lil too long and cut the glove.  not saying that it still didnt work, but I'm just that kinda guy! I;'ve played 102 rounds last year...same glove!  Altho they are not PGA authorized...oh well! very durable and a good feel on the club as well.  If you're disappointed w/it, send it to me and I'll reimburse you 80%, if we're the same size.

FJ SciFlex, from trying a lot of gloves that I didn't like or they wore out just too quickly for my liking, must say its the only glove I have bought more than once.

Easy for me.  MG Golf, surprisingly enough, makes the best glove by my standards. They have a techno- something that I buy frequently.  Good, tight feel, good durability, and great in "moist" weather.  Price is excellent, and I'm a lefty cadet-type, so its good to have a supplier who can give me what I need.

My Stuff:
Taylormade Supertri - 10.5    Taylormade Burner - 15.0
Taylormade Rescues - 19 and 22    Nickent Rescue - 26
Alpha RX-1 -  6 - pw     Ping - 50  Taylormade - 54    Callaway - 58 
Cameron Studio Design 5     Taylormade Pentas  

FJ Weathersoft.      I keep trying different gloves every once in awhile and keep coming back the the Weathersoft as my favorite.    The seaming seems to fit where my fingers bend better than anything else, and it just lasts forever.      I'm perpetually disappointed by how fast other gloves develop tears in seams, but I can easily get a couple months or more out of a Weathersoft including several range sessions a week with a couple hundred full swing shots per session.

Nike Dura feel ... $9.99, I love the padding for the palm and thumb.

Winter = Footjoy wintersoft .  This thing really kept both my hands warm! Footjoy's best gloves.

The rest of their gloves are not durable... specially stasoft...

After some time and usage, I can confirm that the SciFlex lasts longer, takes more sweat, has less deformation, discoloration wear and tear of the leather as my previous targa tour glove.  It seems to stay in its handlike shape better too, even when sweaty and wettish.  The targa turned into a formless rag.

Originally Posted by bcgolf

I've been playing the Taylormade Targa Tour for two years.  Very thin, good feeling, and not overly expensive.  But lately, I've been having problems with excessive wear (due to grip problem) and sweat on the back of the hand.

So after some research I'm now swintching to and testing the Footjoy SciFlex glove.  It is supposed to last a bit longer, can take a bit more sweat and still has good feeling.  So I'll see how that pans out.  First impressions are positive.  It is a little bit more expensive, but seems to keep its shape a bit better as the Targa Tours.  Time will tell more ...

When I am not having arthritis issues with my fingers, I wear the Titleist all leather glove......got them at Golf Locker for $5 apiece.......bought all they had in my size........ 5 of them. When My fingers are hurting, I'll use the Bionic Glove, so I don 't have to grip as hard.....the leather is thicker and the pads help.

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of late to the party but I'll chime in anyways.... My preferred glove is the Nike Dri-Fit Tours... I went from not wearing a glove to FootJoy gloves to these. They fit and feel great and offers top notch grip. Durability is pretty good but I am anal and tend to replace gloves every 3-4 rounds.....

• 1 month later...

Everyone do yourself a favor and get the FJ pure touch. it is soft and tacky. the clubs will feel amazing in your hands. durability was not that big of an issue with me. I just happened to go to a golfsmith store the weekend they came out and i loved it. and i just had to buy another one last week.

Buying a nice glove, I loved the Taylormade Targa.  However, I went for the K-mart 3 for $11 and there's not much sacrifice.  They're a little thicker, but still grips fine and fits well, so I think I'm going to stick with those.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I like the Adidas Exert and Titleist Player, both seem to last the longest for me.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3485 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!