IGNORED

The item to your left...

MiniBlueDragon
Note: This thread is 4698 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Set of financial statements, highlighter, and a stapler.  More accounting for the zombies

SQ Dymo 10.5°

Idea Pro A12 3H 20°

710 AP2 5-GW SM4 56/11 60/07

White Hot Sabertooth

• Administrator

My left hand. Ooops, now my left elbow.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

ziplock bag of beef jerky and a coke zero.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

A TV with two giant fuzzy dice stacked on top of it...

I shall engineer a laser gun out of the TV and use the dice for gambling.

:whistle:

my other monitor and my giants helmet, a pack of pens and a desk calendar. let's see, use the monitor as a shield (flatscreen), helmet for obviously protection...pens to stab with and the desk calendar to bore them with the s*itty jokes on it....thanks mom for the hilarious gift at christmas.

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

a coffee table with a box of condiments under it.  I think I'd make it!  Zombies won't eat Frank's hot sauce right?

My st benard and kind of to my back left on the wall is a renaissance sword. I would think I'd have a chance with 155lbs of get down and a sword unless he goes kujo then I have a problem.

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

In my left hand (even as I type this) is a stubby of NZ Pure. It's actually an excellent beer! I'll skoll what's left, the smash the bottle, giving me a sharp, stabby weapon. And if that doesn't work, I guess I'm doomed! lol

Remington 870... no joke... I keep it next to my bed, which I am sitting on while typing. I am better prepared than any of you.

Also, an Ibanez s320 was going to be my first "real" guitar years ago... Went with Schecter instead.

I coulda sworn I left the cart right here......

Empty coffee cup, Stax Omega headphones, daughter's preschool class photo and a pink pencil with a large fluffy tassel bearing the logo "Fairy Nice". I'll go in through the eyeball with that.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

just a wall.. i suppose i could hide behind it but that would put me outside?  yeah i'm screwed

Driver: adams.gif Speedline 9032LS RIP Shaft (Stiff)

3 Wood: adams.gif Oviation 3Wood

Hybrids: taylormade.gif Rescue 18* 3H - 22* 4H

Irons: callaway.gif X-24 Hot Irons 5-PW

Wedges: cleveland.gif CG15 52, 56

Putter: odyssey.gif PT 82

Ball:  e6

colt .45 and 3 mags

the wife and tv

2 dogs lab/huskeys

and 2 Pair of hand cuffs and before you start in they are issued to me and made by smith/wesson

Wilson FG Tour 4-SW

Alpha Driver

Adams Speedline 3W
Oddessy #9 Putter

Bridgestone B330-S

Note: This thread is 4698 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!