IGNORED

Your Workout Today

iacas

9 minute jog tonight..... I am no where near a 6:30 mile

Driver: Taylormade RBZ :tmade: Irons: Titleist AP1 :titleist: PW-4 All other clubs are needing upgrading as I am able to afford it.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Dark chocolate almonds, dark chocolate raisins, trail mix, peanut butter chocolate "pudding" (I'll share the recipe).

For anyone that's watching their calories, here's a great snack/dessert if you like peanut butter and chocolate.

3 Tbsp PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter

1 scoop chocolate protein powder

2 packets of Truvia

2 oz water

143 calories

Protein- 20 grams

Carbs- 18 grams

Fat- 3 grams

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

6:16 this morning!

5 minutes better keep an eye out ;-)

• Upvote 1

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Squats 5x5

Bench press 5x5

Bent over row 5x5

Shrugs 4x10

Do you follow 5x5 stronglifts? http://stronglifts.com/5x5/

I've heard good things about it.

Do you follow 5x5 stronglifts? [URL=http://stronglifts.com/5x5/]http://stronglifts.com/5x5/[/URL] I've heard good things about it.

Yes I am following 5x5 at the moment and have been for about 3 months now. I have really enjoyed it because the workouts are relatively short but very intense, also I just like all the compound lifts. Are you thinking about starting it? If so feel free to ask me anything

Henry

Yes I am following 5x5 at the moment and have been for about 3 months now. I have really enjoyed it because the workouts are relatively short but very intense, also I just like all the compound lifts. Are you thinking about starting it? If so feel free to ask me anything

I'd like to give it a go. I've recently moved and have no gym membership here yet. All the local gyms are about £40-50 per month and I can't currently justify that. At the moment I'm making do with my own smaller weights and the GSP Rushfit series. It's okay but I wish I had the heavier weights for 5x5 as it offers benefits you can't get with small weights.

Been on a big swimming kick recently, starting last summer.  Finally did a mile in 30 minutes on the nose (25m pool)!  Looked up at the clock at the start of the last lap and had ~45 seconds left.  Always try to turn it up the last few laps and sprint the last, but I didn't think I had 45 seconds in me.  But I finished at exactly 30:00!  And yes, I know for you ex-competitive swimmers this is NOT impressive in a 25m pool :)  But when I started timing myself I was at 33-34 minutes, so I'm pumped.

Really been digging the swim workout.  I work at a university so I swim at lunch MWF, try to mix in a push-up/pull-up based session on the weekends.  I go a mile total every workout.  Mix it up between full mile straight, ladder 100m to 400m and back in 100m steps, and a half mile "warm-up" then 50m sprints starting every 60 seconds.  Those are super fun and tough.  Typically start out with a 38 second 50m.  By the 12th I'm killing myself and can't beat 46-47 seconds.  I'm only doing 12 at the moment, finish the mile with a 400m cool down, usually with fins for extra leg work.  I have a buddy who turned me on to mixing in the sprint day doing 16 laps every 50 seconds!  I'm working towards that but nowhere close.  At this point I'm barely able to breath by the 12th lap every 60 seconds...

Matt

Mid-Weight Heavy Putter
Cleveland Tour Action 60˚
Cleveland CG15 54˚
Nike Vapor Pro Combo, 4i-GW
Titleist 585h 19˚
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 15˚ 3 Wood
Taylormade R7 Quad 9.5˚

Loaded pressure treated lumber and 80 pound bags of concrete into several pick up trucks.  It's deck building season!

When you reach maximum weight, do you go back down on weight or just repeat the same weight the next time?

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Wrong quote. Stupid iPhone. I was referring to 5x5 strong lift.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Deadlifts, front and back squats and floor wipers.

And KB class

Mike McLoughlin

Gotta ask... what is a floor wiper?

Did 3 sets, 20, 16 and 10 reps with a similar weight to what this guy is doing, about 135 lbs.

Mike McLoughlin

I will try those next week, but with less weight.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West